X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackfedora
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
    Sizing of Julius zip-ups - as a true Sz. 50 - would I need 3 or 4? I was thinking a 4 but ssense translates that into a XL
    Kinda depends on the piece. I am a true to large 48 and have a split mixture of size 2 & 3 from Julius. What piece you looking at?

Comment

• MoFiya
      • Sep 2007

The one I linked above :)

Another one:
      How was BBS leather sizing in previous seasons?
      I am specifically looking at this piece from AW2011:

Does it fit true to size or small?
      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• blackfedora
        • Jan 2012

^ My mistake, I overlooked that. Based on how things have fit so far this season, I would have taken a size 3 as a 48, so for you as a true 50, a size 4 seems appropriate. The price is worth the gamble.

In regards to the BBS J1 from FW11, I tried on a size large and it fit well as a 48. Several of the tops from that season that I had were also a size large fitting a 48. So for you an XL would probably be the best.

Comment

• nikos
          • Dec 2012

Just picked up a pair of Julius beast; High Top Sneakers, seen here.

They're a size 3 and seem a bit too large, making it a little difficult to walk. I get the feeling a size 2 would have been ideal, but I'm considering giving them a try with some thick socks. I'm not really used to a ~2" platform, so that could also be the issue with walking around. I haven't left my apartment yet.

Do these generally take time to get used to, or should I get rid of them for something with a better fit? For what it's worth, they're comfortable, I'm just having difficulty walking. I still want to blame the platform. SZ, please lead me in the right direction. :o

Comment

• Lex1017
            • Jul 2015

Thicker sock generally doesn't do it for me. I wear the same socks year round, so wearing thick socks is an inconvenience and rarely fills in the space. Having said that, you should email ssense because they will do insole measurements. With less sizes and bigger range in each group (1-2-3...) the length in the smaller size may end up being too small. Sometimes you have to tough it out with the bigger size, but ya ssense will do measurements and they seem to still have the 2 in stock so email them soon.

Comment

• nikos
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Lex1017 View Post
              Thicker sock generally doesn't do it for me. I wear the same socks year round, so wearing thick socks is an inconvenience and rarely fills in the space. Having said that, you should email ssense because they will do insole measurements. With less sizes and bigger range in each group (1-2-3...) the length in the smaller size may end up being too small. Sometimes you have to tough it out with the bigger size, but ya ssense will do measurements and they seem to still have the 2 in stock so email them soon.
              Thanks for the reply. You're right about wearing thicker socks, it didn't really work out.

They ended up having one size 2 in stock when this was all happening (they didn't at the time of my original order) so I went ahead and grabbed it. Even though the size 3 is final sale, they were nice enough to send a return label since I placed a new order.

Guess I'll see which size works better and take it from there. I wasn't aware that they do insole measurements. Will definitely utilize that next time around!

Comment

• sxsxsx
                • Jan 2017

I am 44 in vans/converse etc...

Which size of ramones should I get?

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

^imho, i would size down one whole size.

does anyone own the DRKSHDW leather boat shoes? i normally wear 41 in RO (ramones, dunks, etc.), and I got the boat shoes in 41, but they are kinda tight. wondering if they are going to stretch at all or is the rubber toe going to prevent that.
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• neparlepas
                    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                    I only have lowtop ramones, no hightop. For what it's worth: they fit the same as Geobaskets, Cargobaskets. I assume they fit the same as normal ramones.
                    I only have one experience with ramones and they fitted the same as my usual size 45

Comment

• whtnnk986
                      • Feb 2012

Does anyone have experience with Julius Nilos pants sizing? Do they have the same sizing as the Julius_7 line? With size 2 = 48 , 3= 50...etc? Thank you for your help.

Comment

• gawkrodger
                        • Jun 2013

Rick Astaires - do they fit TTS? I'm a pretty true 30"/46 - I'm guessing I'd have to buy a 48 in Astaries? This accurate?

Comment

• vah
                          • Aug 2016

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
                          Rick Astaires - do they fit TTS? I'm a pretty true 30"/46 - I'm guessing I'd have to buy a 48 in Astaries? This accurate?
                          I always have to alter the waist on my Astaires. In my opinion, Ricks waist measurements are not really TTS (excluding drawstring ones, because well, drawstrings), but I'm also quite skinny and usually more around a true 28"/44.

Comment

• MVM
                            • Feb 2017

Greetings! I was hoping someone who has owned %100 linen label under construction pants could comment if they shrink or stretch with wear/ wash over time - Choosing between buying a little loose or a little tight.

Comment

• MoonlightDragon
                              • Jan 2016

My grail has popped up, Junya parachute pants, but they're a size 28 (I have never seen any other size) whereas I wear at least 31. Obviously, it sounds like I shouldn't buy them, but they're so gorgeous, is there any chance of them fitting me?
                              Last edited by MoonlightDragon; 03-17-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• RK1
                                • May 2013

Does anyone know the sizing of Ann D lowtops? Those here to be exact: https://www.anndemeulemeester.com/fo...rassato-nero-0

I reckon they fit one size big, that's what my experience and searching tells me, would like to be sure though - anyone knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎