Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DreamtNaught
    • Jul 2018

There's a pair I'm considering of purchasing. It's MA+ backzips for women size 38. The other pairs the seller is selling are size 39. So my question is, do MA+ backzips for women usually size up? the seller is Italian and isn't communicating due to language barrier, so that's nice.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by DreamtNaught View Post
      There's a pair I'm considering of purchasing. It's MA+ backzips for women size 38. The other pairs the seller is selling are size 39. So my question is, do MA+ backzips for women usually size up? the seller is Italian and isn't communicating due to language barrier, so that's nice.
      generally i dont think so for ma+
      Originally posted by unwashed
      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
      Originally posted by Ahimsa
      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

TTS or size down for Rick's Tractor boots/dunks? For reference I wear TTS in Ramones, Ramones Boots and Geos, but size down for Cargobaskets, Socks and boots.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
          TTS or size down for Rick's Tractor boots/dunks? For reference I wear TTS in Ramones, Ramones Boots and Geos, but size down for Cargobaskets, Socks and boots.
          I sized down half (TTS 8.5D, went with a 41) for Tractor Dunks. It fits kind of funny on either the top of the foot or the tongue in a tight kind of way. It would probably stretch a bit. Going to 42 was stupid roomy. For reference, when I put on 42 Cargobaskets, I could slip out of them even when laced.
          Last edited by Lohikaarme; 11-15-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
            I sized down half (TTS 8.5D, went with a 41) for Tractor Dunks. It fits kind of funny on either the top of the foot or the tongue in a tight kind of way. It would probably stretch a bit. Going to 42 was stupid roomy. For reference, when I put a 42 in Cargobaskets, I could slip out of them even when laced.
            Cheers Lohikaarme, I tried sizing down a full size on the Tractor Boots as it was the only size left at RO NYC however they took a lot of jimmying with a shoe horn to squeeze in to them and they were tight on the arches. Thought a size up may be too loose at the heel, so going down half a size might be the best bet.

Comment

• gawkrodger
              • Jun 2013

anyone got an experience with the sizing of The Last Conspiracy boots? I'm a 43 in Rick, Ann, Layer-0 - would I be in 43 in TLC as well?

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by gawkrodger View Post
                anyone got an experience with the sizing of The Last Conspiracy boots? I'm a 43 in Rick, Ann, Layer-0 - would I be in 43 in TLC as well?
                that would be the safest choice, yes.

TLC fit tends to be rather generous. Maybe 0,5 bigger...
                I'm more of a 42,5 in Rick but I wear both 42,5 and 43 in Rick, got a pair of Ann boots in 42, layer-0 derbies in 43.... and I got 3 pairs of TLC all in 43 (sidezip boots, workboots and sneakers). They all tend to fit slightly big, making me wonder if I could have got away with a 42 tho. But 43 remains the safest choice even for me.

Comment

• Avalon
                  • Sep 2017

For reference I wear 44 in Rick and in general, I wear size 43 backzip boots from TLC with toe space to spare.
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  Boots. Always, boots.

Comment

• Jeroenr
                    • May 2016

I have the Regin boots. They fit TTS. I also have pair of sneakers and they fit a bit bigger. When i compare them with my Limo Spiral Creepers, they (TLC) fit smaller about 0.5cm.

Comment

• gawkrodger
                      • Jun 2013

cheers lads!

Comment

• charlievox
                        • Dec 2010

I would like to know how the BBS bamba1(purple) from this season sizes? I'm size 41.Should I take 41 or size up? I asked several shops and every shop told me different things. (I'm 41 in Rick Geobasket,7 in CCP regular drip sneaker)Thank you

Comment

• delicious_not
                          • Dec 2012

drkshdw runner stretch socks fw18 - anyone familiar with these? tts or size down? i have mainline leather socks from ss16, sized down and didn't regret. i heard drkshdw runs smaller, should i get my regular size then?

Comment

• Jeroenr
                            • May 2016

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                            drkshdw runner stretch socks fw18 - anyone familiar with these? tts or size down? i have mainline leather socks from ss16, sized down and didn't regret. i heard drkshdw runs smaller, should i get my regular size then?
                            Dont have them, but i heard they fit tts.

Comment

• HOCHIMINH
                              • Nov 2016

Hope you are all having a great holiday season! I need some sizing help for the FW 2018 Rick Owens Sisyphus Oblique Stretch Runners. I have rather flat and wide feet along with some pretty thick calves I usually wear 45 in the Rick Owens DRKSHDW Vegan Ramones but for my Rick Owens Clear Sole Tractor Dunks I sized down to a 44 and they fit just about right but I have absolutly no idea how the socks fit. I am leaning towards a 45 because I am just afraid a 44 will be too tight around the calves and with my giant feet I dont want it to stretch the material to the point where it looks like its spilling out from the soles but also afraid that a 45 would just be too big as I heard that mainline fits a size bigger. Any help would be much apprecieated (especially from people with large calves who have some experience with Rick Socks) and as much as I would love a 44.5 I dont beleive I see any one sale unfortunately. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• goldsamxo
                                • Jan 2017

Originally posted by noirdissident
                                Hello boys!

Just a little question, i'm about to buy a P13 TF from Boris Bidjan. I need help cause i'm wearing 30-31 in RO, usually 32 in other brands. The size on grailed says 30. But i know there is 2 buttons on the waist. Can i fit in a 30 garment?

Thanks boys!
                                This might get deleted because you can post this question in the 'Small Questions' Thread or the 'Sizing Help' Thread, but I wear a size S in Boris and I have a 31 waist. I was nervous at first, because I have thick thighs from years of skateboarding (muscle), and the XTF and TF both fit me perfectly fine. If you have big waist / legs, a size M might be best for you but if you're thin then I think a size S would be fine. I'd ask seller for measurements if you can.
                                Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                                Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎