X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maldoror
    • Jun 2007

Re: Sizing help

hmm . . . yeah that's totally possible. I honestly was only looking for 2s and 3s so that's all I saw. I'd imagine that if the store said they didn't have 4s or 5s, then it means they didn't have 4s or 5s, but it couldn't hurt to call and double check. Also, I'm pretty sure Atelier had larger sizes in the brown and black flocked jean when I was there last.

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

Thanks. I guess it's a testament to how slim these jeans run that there are plenty of smaller sizes left.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• sam_tem
        • Apr 2007

another quick one here, does that cloak fall 04 stuff tend to fit slightly smalll or true to size?

Comment

• sam_tem
          • Apr 2007

thanks merz, that does help

Comment

• cbdas
            • Oct 2006

Question for anyone whos seen Rick Owens FW cotton longsleeves for this season.

I really want to get one , im an XS(5'9,8.3 stone) in most things. Do you reckon a Small shall suffice ?

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

cbdas- If it's a regular l/s, you can either get an xs or s but if it's the twist kind, get a small or maybe even a medium (depending on how long you want it and how tall you are).

I usually size up in his tops to get more length out of them, but I am 6'3".

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

A question for those of you with those N(N) sweat pants from Spring; Do those run true to size? I'm looking at the wool ones for Fall and I am going to assume they generally fit the same. I'm usually a 32" in most things, but don't like my clothing skin tight so I'm thinking maybe a 4 or 5?

Thanks.

Comment

• boxma
                  • Feb 2007

[quote user="Casius"]A question for those of you with those N(N) sweat pants from Spring; Do those run true to size? I'm looking at the wool ones for Fall and I am going to assume they generally fit the same. I'm usually a 32" in most things, but don't like my clothing skin tight so I'm thinking maybe a 4 or 5?

Thanks.[/quote]

they fit small. if you are 32" waist and don't want it tight, go for sz 5

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Nice Boxma, thank you! I figured since all thier clothing seems to fit smaller (i.e. Japanese sizing).

Comment

• boxma
                      • Feb 2007

N(n) also makes size 1 & 2, for womens

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

anyone have experience with rick owens sherling leather jackets? are they generally true to size? i've seen measurements for one and it seems that way. i'm wanting to order the medium, but don't want it to be too small on me. should i just stick with the large just in case?
                        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• winQ
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

I've posted my experience with sizing on sufu, which in my experience
                          seems to run large.. I'm inbetween a XS and S and usually S fits me with some room.
                          I ended up getting a M in last season's RO leather and it fits me just
                          about right, if I put on 5 lbs the fit would be perfect. But the S I
                          own in the shearling I'm absolutely swimming in, I look like the
                          michelin tire man while wearing it.

I've decided to hold on to it giving it the benefit of the doubt that
                          if I do put on some weight, the jacket might end up fitting properly.

S measurements

shoulder to shoulder - 42 cm

pit to pit - 50 cm

Taking into account the thickness of the leather and shearling, I'm
                          sure you can subtract 1 or 2 cm from the measurement.. The jacket
                          actually fits me fine in the shoulder and almost right in the chest,
                          but the mid-section is completely bloated.

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Anyone familar with the sizing of this RO piece?

I'm thinking I might be able to get away with a medium because it just drapes, but I want to ask here first. [:D]

Comment

• winQ
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006

^ Cas, I have one of the drapey cardigans from last winter, and for me
                              they run true to size, but can fit a size smaller. The one I got is
                              tagged S and I can wear it just fine (I'm an XS), of course it's hard
                              to judge whether or not the fit is proper given the structure of the
                              coat.. be aware though the sleeves are SLIIIIIIIM, I have trouble
                              wearing a thin l/s tshirt underneath the cardigan.

of course being rick owens, the sizing can be completely different this season.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Thanks a bunch winQ, I actually remember that you had one and was hoping you could help! :)
                                I'm sure, just to be safe, I'll go with my gut and get a Large. I don't want the sleeves to cut off circulation.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎