X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ionn26
    • Feb 2007

Re: Julius Sizing help

alright.. I am in the midst of buying some Julius Pants... I was wondering if someone could help me with the sizing. I have surfed high and low and found that there seems to be great inconsistency in many of the Japanese sites that sells Julius. Since Julius is labelled size 1,2,and 3. I am guess 2 would be a medium. Although I have come across ones that label size 2, and it is 86cm, but on another website that also has same style, same jeans, and same size but it labels 78cm???

Can someone help me out on this issue??? I am usually a Dior Homme 32 or 34... depending on the cut..

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

ionn, Julius, like many other brands, suffers from some inconsistency even from season to season. In general though, it sounds like you're a 3. If you're going to get jeans though, go with the 2 for at least the curved seam jeans. I have purchased size 3 in the past and I'm about a true 32-33 waist and size 3 in the twist seam pants fit me like no other!

Hope that helps!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ionn26
        • Feb 2007

Albert.. thanks for your help I just purchased a size 2 leather pants that is bunched up.. hopefully it will fit... I am excited...

Comment

• bellapietra1501
          • Sep 2006

Re: cloak dress pant sizing

are cloak dress pants true to size? would a cloak size 30 fit into a 31 inch waist? any info would help...^_^

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]are cloak dress pants true to size? would a cloak size 30 fit into a 31 inch waist? any info would help...^_^
            [/quote]

I'm not too sure about SS07 but I know Fall 06/07's dress pants fit smaller. I have a size 34 that measures out to a 32" waist so I would definitely be careful of Cloak's sizing.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bellapietra1501
              • Sep 2006

thanx. guess i have to be extra cautious in the future.

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

In my experience the casual wear from SS07 have required a size up whereas the dress wear tends to be more true to size. I'm wondering if anyone has found the opposite to be true of either. At this point, I refuse to purchase Cloak without trying it on so internet buys are off the table. Unless of course its a piece that's familiar.
                Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]thanx. guess i have to be extra cautious in the future.
                  [/quote]

In my experience Cloak dress pants fit true to size.

Wire.artist - I think you need a 40, unfortunately.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dzphoto
                    • Dec 2006

Sizing Help

I was wondering if anyone could give me sizing advice forCCP boots. I need a 44 or 11-11.5. Also is there much variation in sizefrom style to style and year to year? Anyone have a pair to sell?

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Re: Sizing Help

[quote user="dzphoto"]

I was wondering if anyone could give me sizing advice forCCP boots. I need a 44 or 11-11.5. Also is there much variation in sizefrom style to style and year to year? Anyone have a pair to sell?

[/quote]

I think a size 9 would fit you perfectly. I'm a normal 45 or 12 and a 10 fits me great. Generally sizing down two is a good way to go. :)
                      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]are cloak dress pants true to size? would a cloak size 30 fit into a 31 inch waist? any info would help...^_^
                        [/quote]

i am a 31 size waist and cloak 30 fit me perfectly. and i have maybe 8 different pairs of various styles over 3 seasons so on me at least the fit is consistent
                        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• DHC
                          • Jul 2007

Re: raf simons lightweight trenchcoat

^ I think its a 44 US. The measurements seem big even for a 44 US at that. You'd be swimming in that thing and would look like a child in his father's coat. Best to pass on that one wire.

Sartorialoft

Comment

• DHC
                            • Jul 2007

^ Right on. I see that its a drop shoulder in design, but 62cm width is very wide in the body. I like my clothes more fitted, so personally, I'd pass.

If that's your thing than go for it. [75] I'd hate to hear that you have regrets for passing on it (not that mho would/could/should steer you from your heart's desires).

Sartorialoft

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

Anyone try this piece on?

It's on eBay at the moment and in a size 48. Never got to try it on, so does this fit raf oversized or raf belgian-boy-small? Also sort of a yes-or-no post / looking for pieces (jackets) from this collection will pay in $400-500 range post.
                              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

I never bothered, because I did not like the fabric, but I am pretty sure it does not fit slim.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎