Thanks Eton!
    Originally posted by hausofblaq
    Grow up.

Comment

• rudo
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
      It ain't so!

I'm a sz48/50, and i have 2 jumpers is sz3 that fit perfectly......i think they got up to size 5, so really can't see it being a problem.....very strange
      Not sure what size they go up to, but I tried on a 3 and they fit me perfectly not to slim and I'm more of a 46/48. Considering that size 3 is 48, they do fit on the slim side..

Comment

• (((o
        • May 2009

I have one small question about this Individual Sentiments coat from ss10. I'm currently looking at a size 1, that judging by the measurements, should fit me even though I'm a size 50. So of course I'm a bit hesitant because it's a size 1. Does it have high and slim armholes or something that would make it not work for a 50?
        i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• een
          • Sep 2006

^I am a 52 and wear a size 4 in Individual Sentiments - most likely a 3 would be the best for you -- no way a 1 would work

Comment

• Raw
            • Oct 2009

I'm a large 48 and IS size 2 is quite fitted on me so don't go for a 1.

Comment

• stereophobic
              • Aug 2009

it depends on the item. I'm a muscular 48 and I tried on the wool/linen jacquard coat from AW10 in a size 0 and while it was fitted on me in the shoulders I certainly didn't think I'd even fit in a size 0.
              An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• (((o
                • May 2009

Thanks for the input guys. I will pass on it then.
                i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• Vikeid
                  • Feb 2009

dunno if anyone knows but if you guys have any advice on my sizing problem it would be great.

anyway, thinking of trying to get some womens drkshdw jeans from yoox. anyone know which size i should get? im a 28" in mens. i guess the same size in womens should be the choice but you never know with rick sizing. im thinking of getting these:

also, do someone know if these are the "hog"-wash. ive had some bad experience with that treatment...

thanks.

Comment

• netsua
                    • Aug 2010

I'm looking for a ss10 julius moto (or the 06 version), and im trying to figure out my sizing. I wear a size 1 in the AW jut neck. I would say I'm usually a 44. thanks for the help!

Comment

• stereophobic
                      • Aug 2009

^ size 1 would be kind of loose on you to be honest. if you want it to be fitted I'd say you're mostly out of luck.
                      An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• taylen
                        • Jul 2010

Afaik, most julius moto collar leather jackets fit a bit bigger than another styles, especially the 10SS one. if you wear jut-neck size 1 in 09AW season, then this is the only one that has the same tight-fitting:

Comment

• netsua
                          • Aug 2010

^thanks for the replies, I have the 08 jut neck and it fits me very well, I'm guessing the 09 one is the same sizing. I wonder if I should risk buying the moto.

Comment

• morsto
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
                            dunno if anyone knows but if you guys have any advice on my sizing problem it would be great.

anyway, thinking of trying to get some womens drkshdw jeans from yoox. anyone know which size i should get? im a 28" in mens. i guess the same size in womens should be the choice but you never know with rick sizing. im thinking of getting these:

also, do someone know if these are the "hog"-wash. ive had some bad experience with that treatment...

thanks.
                            womens jeans are usually tighter around the thighs so you may have to size up. Also I think this is the hog wash, whats wrong with it though? I have a pair of hog washed in the mail
                            I do not recognise the vessel,
                            but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• netsua
                              • Aug 2010

I'm may also be considering buying the 07 julius, margelia inspired moto does that one also fit large?

edit* whoops, just read that this fits about a size large :(

Comment

• morsto
                                • Nov 2008

did anything happen to drkshdw jean sizing lately? I have a pair of sz 31 that fit me perfectly, just recieved a current season sz 31 and I can't even get them on as they are seemingly 2 sizes smaller or something. fucks sake rick.
                                I do not recognise the vessel,
                                but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎