X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattizzle
    • Oct 2011

Julius size

I got a size 1 denim from FW11 and it fits me perfect (Im a size 30)

Comment

• soulshui
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by mattizzle View Post
      I got a size 1 denim from FW11 and it fits me perfect (Im a size 30)
      holy crap am screwed then. so julius never make a size 0 jeans right...?

Comment

• mattizzle
        • Oct 2011

I think it should fit since DH runs large (DH 28 = size 30?)

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by soulshui View Post
          holy crap am screwed then. so julius never make a size 0 jeans right...?
          ma julius makes a size 0 and i THINK julius 7 makes a 0 but its hard to come by outside of japan. if you want a slimmer cut goto older seasons (ss08 and prior) or the knit denim. i am a 28/29 and wear a size 1. goth_Ik, untitled, and underworld had especially tight jeans for size 1 and a bunch of good cuts. fw11 size 1 fits a bit bigger in the thigh and waist than fw10. i liked ss10 a lot for the fit of jeans as well. fw10 might have been the best fits for size 1 though.
          if you're a 26-27 then size 1 should fit you fine. older season ma julius size 1 fit REALLY small in their tops, i think ss09?
          Last edited by messenoire; 02-19-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• diorowen
            • Aug 2010

no, JUlius_7 never make size 0 as far as I know.
            MA_JUlius does.
            you will fit into size 0 better if you are 26-27w.
            but I think the same as messenoire,
            if you want to get _7 jeans,
            go for the slimmest cut, Julius does offer variety of cut depending on season as well.
            still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• soulshui
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
              ma julius makes a size 0 and i THINK julius 7 makes a 0 but its hard to come by outside of japan. if you want a slimmer cut goto older seasons (ss08 and prior) or the knit denim. i am a 28/29 and wear a size 1. goth_Ik, untitled, and underworld had especially tight jeans for size 1 and a bunch of good cuts. fw11 size 1 fits a bit bigger in the thigh and waist than fw10. i liked ss10 a lot for the fit of jeans as well. fw10 might have been the best fits for size 1 though.
              if you're a 26-27 then size 1 should fit you fine. older season ma julius size 1 fit REALLY small in their tops, i think ss09?
              so you are suggesting ss10 for a slimmer cut right? I will take not of that since the jeans I am waiting is from ss11. I hope it will fit like what you said! thank you so much for such an in depth suggestion messenoire.

Originally posted by diorowen View Post
              no, JUlius_7 never make size 0 as far as I know.
              MA_JUlius does.
              you will fit into size 0 better if you are 26-27w.
              but I think the same as messenoire,
              if you want to get _7 jeans,
              go for the slimmest cut, Julius does offer variety of cut depending on season as well.
              thank you so much for another useful suggestion. will do more research! my waist is really too small that finding a pants is my worst nightmare.

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

Soulshui,

Please make use of the PM function more often. I can appreciate that you're looking for sizing help, advice, etc. but several threads have turned into a full dialogue exchanges best suited for private messages.
                Originally posted by mizzar
                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• soulshui
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                  Soulshui,

Please make use of the PM function more often. I can appreciate that you're looking for sizing help, advice, etc. but several threads have turned into a full dialogue exchanges best suited for private messages.
                  I am terribly sorry if I spam this thread up beardown, will do as suggested.

Comment

• beardown
                    rekoner
                    • Feb 2009

It's not just this thread specifically. You should feel free to ask for opinions and help...I think that's one of the great things about SZ. But after someone replies with some help, send them a PM for more info, specifically with fit and size concerns.

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                      • Oct 2011

For a true 39 looking at getting a pair of Rick sneaks in the next few months, I'm out of luck looking at his mens line, correct?

Smallest size I've seen is a 40, and my foot is very narrow so I'm not sure I could just fix it with an insole.

beardown, I hope it doesn't draw your ire if I reply to soulshui now, if so I will edit to just include my previous question.

If you fit DH 26/27, which is fairly similar to APC denim sizing your true waist is going to be around 28/29 and a Julius sz1 is probably going to fit fine, depending on how tight you like things to be. The easiest thing for you to do is get measurements of the item you're trying to buy and then compare them to your best fitting pair of pants, rather then have a ten post back and forth.

Comment

• Oasis
                        • Apr 2011

There were white OG dunks on Sufu in white, size 39 not too long ago..
                        Originally posted by christianef
                        u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• Patroklus
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

anyone know if lady ann boots in 41 fit like dude ann boots in 41?

Comment

• Umami
                            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                            anyone know if lady ann boots in 41 fit like dude ann boots in 41?
                            lady's is narrower but the same length

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Oasis View Post
                              There were white OG dunks on Sufu in white, size 39 not too long ago..
                              Cheers Oasis - looking more for the black, but I appreciate the mentions.

LvR also has a bunch, if any other small footed buyers are looking - not in the budget for me without digging into the leather savings fund, unfortunately.

Comment

• beardown
                                rekoner
                                • Feb 2009

The last season I got one (N&M tanks) they seemed a little smaller. Like the 40s fit more like a 38. I think in general, they're just a little shorter than Rick's tanks and what I was used to from them.

Of course with the material a size 40 could probably wear a 36 without too much trouble but if you want it to fit more like a Rick tank, I'd size up one. Plus, a quick rinse and flat dry will shrink them a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎