X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SlightRight
    • Mar 2011

Hey guys!!
    Help needed for RICK OWENS double unstable cotton short t-shirt current season.
    I have a single layer unstable cotton long t-shirt in size xs, and it fits me nicely spot on.
    I'm about big 44. Do I need to size up to fit double layer, or I may want to stick with size xs?
    Many thanks in advance!

Comment

• messenoire
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SlightRight View Post
      Hey guys!!
      Help needed for RICK OWENS double unstable cotton short t-shirt current season.
      I have a single layer unstable cotton long t-shirt in size xs, and it fits me nicely spot on.
      I'm about big 44. Do I need to size up to fit double layer, or I may want to stick with size xs?
      Many thanks in advance!
      yo! stick with an xs. the double layer stretches out just as much as the single layer. i like the single layer with a tank under it. with the tank you can get a size xs or s and be good. they're cut so you can barely get your head through them. i can wear an xs but i prefer a size small because of my broad shoulders. the only one i can think of to size up in is when they drop the shoulder seams to the front of the tee ala those ss11 drape front tees. fit so weird!

Comment

• SlightRight
        • Mar 2011

Thanks m my bro!!
        Do u have any fit pics of single layer plus tank style?
        My little concern is t-shirt and tank are both pretty long, will it result in too many stacks around hip?
        Thanks again!

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
        yo! stick with an xs. the double layer stretches out just as much as the single layer. i like the single layer with a tank under it. with the tank you can get a size xs or s and be good. they're cut so you can barely get your head through them. i can wear an xs but i prefer a size small because of my broad shoulders. the only one i can think of to size up in is when they drop the shoulder seams to the front of the tee ala those ss11 drape front tees. fit so weird!

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

Thanks m my bro!!
          Do u have any fit pics of single layer plus tank style?
          My little concern is t-shirt and tank are both pretty long, will it result in too many stacks around hip?
          Thanks again!
          yeah i can find some. i figure it prevents the extreme drape of a single layer unstable cotton shirt. the bottom layer gives it something to hold on to. i can take some later when i get back home. rick tanks are easily my favorite layering piece. i think the rounded shape of the hem on the tank compliments the straight raw hem of the single layer.

Comment

• SlightRight
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
            yeah i can find some. i figure it prevents the extreme drape of a single layer unstable cotton shirt. the bottom layer gives it something to hold on to. i can take some later when i get back home. rick tanks are easily my favorite layering piece. i think the rounded shape of the hem on the tank compliments the straight raw hem of the single layer.
            Very appreciated!! Thanks in anvance for pics.
            I really do wish I get a chance to try them on.

Comment

• Geshp
              • Dec 2011

Hello,
              Could anyone tell me how the "poem bohemien" / NCB shirts fit please ?

Comment

• BBSLM
                • Feb 2011

if i'm a 42 in margiela and CP, 9.5 in nike, is it safe to say i'm a 42 in RO mohawk boots?
                WTB
                desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
                RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
                STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

• SlightRight
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by BBSLM View Post
                  if i'm a 42 in margiela and CP, 9.5 in nike, is it safe to say i'm a 42 in RO mohawk boots?
                  Yep! enjoy

Comment

• BBSLM
                    • Feb 2011

Yep! enjoy
                    thanks.
                    WTB
                    desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
                    RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
                    STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

• Johngd
                      • Feb 2009

hows the INAISCE sizing? im a true 48. will I be able to fit in this leather in size 3?

Comment

• Creep
                        • Oct 2011

similar question to above, im a julius sz 1 , would i be able to fit into inaisce sz 2?
                        hip hop died with biggie and pac.

Comment

• SlightRight
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Creep View Post
                          similar question to above, im a julius sz 1 , would i be able to fit into inaisce sz 2?
                          I wear julius everything in size 1, and fit inaisce size 2 while very tight in size 1.

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                            • Oct 2011

Creep: I'm echoing SlightRight - Julius sz1 => InAisce sz2. I think I read someone here (maybe zamb?) say that the sz1 mens pieces are largely produced for the women who want to purchase from the men's line. Jona's work on the whole is fairly unisex, though there are distinct men's and women's collections.

johngd While I don't have experience with the leathers, InAisce sizing in general is very slim with high armholes. I'm ~176cm and about 56-57kg and have been size 2 in all the pieces I have tried. If you're anything other than the slimmest of 48s I would imagine you're a 4.

Comment

• Johngd
                              • Feb 2009

damn can only find that leather in size 3

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                                • Jan 2011

do ccp dipped sneaks run unnaturally big? I am a Eu41/US8 and CCP 7 sneaks were too big even with thick socks AND insoles.

Would like to purchase tornadoes or derbies in the near future but am afraid of sizing -___-

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎