• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • savant
    • Jul 2011

Tried my friends CCP Tornado in Size 7

Feet fits perfect but was a bit hard to zip it up due to my calves

Should I be sizing up then, or will it stretch out over time ?

I am a true US 9

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
      depending on the model, you might be fine with the S or L as well as some belts have a lot of holes and the overhang length varies as well.
      Yeah I agree, I have this one in M and actually have to use one of the '+' instead of a hole because using the holes would be too loose on me. I'm a size 48 (32 waist).

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

just to add- even they are the same model and size the measurement will not be the same. the positioning of the holes and length will vary even in same size/model.
        Focusing on object details

Comment

• phiman
          • Dec 2011

just for the record: i received my m.a+ belt yesterday, ordered size L, and it fits just right in the last hole! and since i'm not planning on losing any weight that's fine for me! thanks on the infos anyways!

happy easter everybody!

Comment

• brad1981
            • Dec 2008

need some advice on ccp breadstick, are they true to size or i need to size up?

Comment

• avout
              • Nov 2011

Can't find Rick's Naska boxer pod shorts in XS, but LVR has them in S. Is there any reason those wouldn't fit ok?

Comment

• SlightRight
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by avout View Post
                Can't find Rick's Naska boxer pod shorts in XS, but LVR has them in S. Is there any reason those wouldn't fit ok?
                You may want to stick with XS.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                  • Jan 2011

rob let me know if you find xs boxer pods for cheap. need them for summer.

Comment

• avout
                    • Nov 2011

Cheapest XS I know is LVR, but only in dark dust. Will let you know if I find anything better - and let me know if you do too

Comment

• shdws
                      • Sep 2011

Multiple Questions: on Ann

1:
                      If one is a xs(44) to small (46) in Ann mens shirts (they run so BIG last 2 seasons :/ and I'm not even that skinny or small) would I roughly be say a size 40 (medium) or larger for womens?, assuming the armhole is not snug. I know current season I fit a small to medium for mens, not sure for womens yet...

A good example is this shirt from aw 2011 which I'm on the hunt for

Safe to assume I be size 40? (hope someone owns this item on these forums to chime in)

2:
                      Same for past seasons leather outerwear (I haven't tried on mens, but I only assumed it ran large as well), would I also fit into womens 40 from last season?

3:
                      I Know Ann boots on average run 1 to 1.5 size larger as well for both Men and Women, but for women are they narrower overall?

And yes I like a lot from the female collection.
                      And sorry for the bunch of questions, I tried searching through forums but got no where, don't eat me up.
                      Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                        • Oct 2011

For #3, footwear runs wider than is typical of most women's shoes, but it's still going to be narrower than your average D, especially around the toes. For specifics, I only have one pair of boots, from early 2000s era Ann so I can't comment too much, but they're a 38 and fit my 39B feet snug around the toes and perfectly everywhere else, and to the best of my knowledge sizing has only become larger since then

Comment

• shdws
                          • Sep 2011

Anyone else at all want to chime in on Mrs Demeulemeester women's wear on men? in relation to my above question?.

There has to be someone who tried or owns pieces from her women's line.....
                          Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• beardown
                            rekoner
                            • Feb 2009

I've had several blazers from Ann's past seasons that were from the women's line. And at least one pair of pants. There really is no difference unless you get pieces that are very structured or tapered for most pieces.

I'll say what I always say: Get the measurements. I basically ignore the size tag anymore on Ann's stuff because even though most of the men's are cut larger, some of it is more fitted. I have some shirts all the way from XS to size L that fit very similar.

Get measurements. You'll be fine.

ps: Your link is broken. That may be why you're not getting any replies.
                            Originally posted by mizzar
                            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• shdws
                              • Sep 2011

/\

Thanks for pointing that out.

For those of you who may of "cared" lol, it's this particular shirt anyway.

I only saw it at Antonioli but never copped it as they never gave me measurements.

Comment

• michael_kard
                                • Oct 2010

Does anyone have these Lanvin boots? I was wondering whether they fit true to size or (hopefully) run a bit bigger. Thanks!

ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎