Thread: Sizing help

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBoards View Post
    I've only worn it a few times and it has stayed pretty 'clingy' for lack of a better word. I've worn it with a BBS tank underneath and without a layer underneath, and have yet to notice significant loosening.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I am looking forward to trying one of those on. Need to fill up my wardrobe for coming summer.

Cdiem LS tees, 48-50 = size 4?

for poplin / jersey anatomic ones - i've found some variation in sizing among these, but typically;

- 2 fits 44
    - 3 fits 46
    - 4 fits 48
    - 5 fits 50

...then 6 & 7 for any bigger than that.

When it comes to the all jersey LS tops, I've been able to fit a size 2 sometimes [I'm a 46], but still size 3 has been the safest bet.

-

Thank you sir- I found a small stash in bigger sizes

take advantage!

they're phenomenal basics for the purpose they serve, and seem to have lost their popularity in recent years [hence, great prices!].

-

hello everyone
    I'm planning on buying blazer ccp and bbs soon. my measurement : Chest 39-40 in, shoulder 17 i wear julius and thombrowne size 3

Would those measurements place me in a size 48 or 50 ?

thank you
    Last edited by pangochalala; 03-09-2014 at 01:24 PM.

The drkshdw Memphis jeans; how does sizing run? Would a big 50 fit a 34 or should I size up to a 36?

ime don't size up - i'd even say they fit a bit big, and are very stretchy.

I measure size 9.5D US on a brannock device. Need advice for guidi 992 sizing. Research suggests either 43 or 44. Not sure on leather yet. Thanks

how does the fw rick owens stooges jacket with the lamb fur collar jacket fit? true to size?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

I am in desperate search for someone who has the bracelet in question:
    http://pnp-firenze.com/wp/product/m-...ed-wrist-band/
    Please help me and measure the length of it from buckle to the first hole closest to the buckle. Many thanks in advance to whoever can do it for me.

Archive has it; and I'm sure Arthur will be more than welcome to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by gnow View Post
    Archive has it; and I'm sure Arthur will be more than welcome to assist you.
    Thank you!

Venice Beach, NYC, Las Vegas (unfortunately)

Default Rick Viscose Tees

I have a Strutter t-shirt, 85% rayon in XL. Is sizing for this blend consistent season to season?

Quote Originally Posted by image View Post
    I have a Strutter t-shirt, 85% rayon in XL. Is sizing for this blend consistent season to season?
    fairly, yes. in cotton i can do xs/s and in the viscose blends or 100% silk shirts i am strictly a size small. the viscose tees do stretch out a little but nothing noteworthy. if you are an xl and it fits you well i would stick with that size.

Hey, I'm interested in grabbing these IS derbies from http://www.sartorialoftla.com/en/des...tail.php?id=75

I'm a size IT 40, anyone familiar with the sizing would I be ok with size 41? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shesgotahemi View Post
    Hey, I'm interested in grabbing these IS derbies from http://www.sartorialoftla.com/en/des...tail.php?id=75

I'm a size IT 40, anyone familiar with the sizing would I be ok with size 41? Thanks.
    I have almost the same derbies in reverse leather (shrouded heel though) and I think an insole will save you: I am something like size 44.5 (44 in RO, 44 in most a1923 boots, 45 in MA+) and IS size 45 fits me just fine without an insole.

If I wear size 42.5 (US9.5) should I order 44 in guidi 992?

^Yes most likely. I'm 42.5 in some shoes that run a little big and 43 in any brand that doesn't offer half sizes and I got guidi 44 and they are perfect. 43 guidi might work for you if you are on the smaller side of 42.5, but probably better to have them slightly big then too small.

I am true 43 and Guidi 44 fits me perfectly. I wear A1923 44 and RO sneakers size 44 too, if that can help you.