Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Graygoose
    • Jul 2013

Anyone know anything about these Silent DD pants? I figure they're drawstring so they have a little leeway, I'm a 28-29 waist, will the Medium fit me?
    August Pope

Instagram: august_pope

There is beauty in decay.

Comment

• DRRRK
      • Aug 2009

I had similar Silent pants once which I had to take in XS and I'm a 29-30 waist. I'm pretty sure these will be too big, although I haven't handled the ones you are looking for.

Comment

• delicious_not
        • Dec 2012

thinking about getting rick owens detroit cut from f/w 12 "mountain". usually i wear 48, on hips, and i like when the fit is a bit loose, not too tight. any size advices? tts or size up? won't be a problem to taper the leg a bit if anything, the real problem would be to have them too tight at the waist.

Comment

• church of tiamat
          • Sep 2013

silent DD sneakers ale true to size? I'm true 43, what size should I get?

Comment

• minhcu2805
            • Mar 2013

I wear 42 in RO Geo and 41 in RO boots and other sneaker, should i go for size 6 or 7 in CCP drips sneaker? the normal one not the u sole.

Comment

• qazwsx
              • Feb 2012

not too familiar with RO after 09f/w...and im eyeing on a scuba jacket from 10f/w listed as XS. I wonder how it fits. Im a standard 46 and wouldn't like it to fit skin tight as i want it as casual wear. I'm aware that ro have sized down their sizing recently that M accommodates to a 46 and so on, don't know if that applies to 10f/w. Thanks in advance
              "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

^ I don't think the super small stuff started until the numerical sizing went into effect, but I could be mistaken.
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

I'm looking at a Rick cardigan from this season (fw13)....curious if it will fit TTS...has anyone tried any knits on?
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• quiet noise
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

im starting to think that CCP Tornadoes simply wont work for my feet shape. while the 43s i owned were quite fitted around the toes, it was the area around where the zipper closes that "hanged out" and ruined the silhouette. it was hard to tell but im almost thinking these boots have too narrow soles wich would tilt my feet "upwards" to rest against the zipper. Now they were quite loose around the heel though so it was definitely not my ideal size.

but i compared them to a pair of Ann boots i have that fits me idealy, and the size was quite identical as far as lenght goes, except the anns have a much wider, flat sole. I sometimes have a similiar issue with derbies, where the size is perfect but the shape of the sole puts my feet in a wierd angle where they tilt upwards and press against the left side on the right foot/right side on left foot. Maybe this is how these designs are supposed to fit, and there was simply too much space around the zippers root area on these?

does anyone have a similiar problem with narrow soled shoes? or is it a matter of finding the right size? In some occasions it has simply been a matter of "breaking in" the shoes.

Comment

• quiet noise
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2008

this is what im talking about... im sure you can see the bump.

does anyone have a clue what the issue is? is the boots or me?

Comment

• Castor
                        • Nov 2009

Guidis are simply too narrow for me. After two years of wearing my back zips, they are still tight (the leather has stretched wider than the sole, which looks a little off, but . I love them, but no more Guidi for me. I find CCP quite forgiving in terms of width, etc., but they are damn heavy honestly. Ann and Rick are the most comfortable. MA+ is a close second.
                        Originally posted by DRRRK
                        The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• 8bpc
                          • May 2010

Guidi 998S

How do Guidi backzips fit, for example, 998S?
                          Last edited by 8bpc; 09-23-2013, 11:39 PM. Reason: generalized

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

Can any Rick experts tell me, is jacket sizing pretty consistent across items? Since he changed to numeric sizing everything seems to run a size small so I've been a 50 in leathers and blazers. I'm eyeing a trench I gotta move fast on not sure whether to get 48 or 50 (it's not the oversized geo web trench tho which I know runs huge).
                            music

Comment

• Tafkap
                              • Oct 2006

Guidi boots -

i've tried to research as much as possible without having to ask. I am a true 44 in regards to lace-up boots and most other shoes. I hear some say that I should size up to a 46 while others seem to say a 45 will work. So is it safe to say that the 46 is a 45 or a 44?
                              thanks.

Comment

• twmllr
                                • Sep 2013

^ i beleive you should size 1 up in general for guidi, if you are a 44, you are a guidi 45

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎