Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knitwit
    • Apr 2009

Is anyone familiar with the sizing on CCP drips (specifically the high tops)? Do they run like normal CCP sizing or are they smaller? 8 would normally fit a 43, but I saw a pair for sale and they have a size 8 fitting a 42. Will these work for a 43?

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

Size8 drips fits like a 42-42.5.
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• fireflygrave
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
        fireflygrave, I happen to be very close to the same foot size as you, 27.8cm. I consider myself a 9.5-10 US, 43 EU and thats what I wear in most shoes. size charts can be way off or vary a lot, both in terms of measurements and correlation between US/EU/UK/etc sizing.

your example of a shoe with a 31cm outsole and a round toebox thats flush with the sole sounds like it should fit. I can usually wear shoes that have a 30cm outsole in this type of shape, in more pointy toeboxes it can be 31-33cm.

But as said measurements, whether its outsole, insole or whatever, are tricky. Outsole measurements can help if you are familiar with different shapes and how they work for you, but nothing is certain until you try the particular shoe on.
        Thanks a lot, this is helpful. I guess I will just trust my measurements and what the seller says. I wish I could try the boots or something similar on in person, but I live in Memphis closest place that might have similar boots in person would be Chicago...
        put a tiger in your tank

Comment

• twmllr
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by knitwit View Post
          Is anyone familiar with the sizing on CCP drips (specifically the high tops)? Do they run like normal CCP sizing or are they smaller? 8 would normally fit a 43, but I saw a pair for sale and they have a size 8 fitting a 42. Will these work for a 43?
          speaking from experience i would say a size 8 fits like a 43, but sometimes it may vary, there was once a pair of size 6 that fits me

Comment

• k3mist
            • Apr 2013

anyone know how the short ph blazer fits?
            true to size? im 6'0, should i get the regular one instead?
            does it matter?

edit: just to be clear, i want to it to fit like this
            Last edited by k3mist; 10-10-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

there are different models of short cut blazers, so its a bit difficult to answer unless you have a specific model in mind. the fitment also varies a bit by season.

generally, in recent seasons, from my experience the fit has been quite true to size, but again it varies by model.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• tong1801
                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                there are different models of short cut blazers, so its a bit difficult to answer unless you have a specific model in mind. the fitment also varies a bit by season.

generally, in recent seasons, from my experience the fit has been quite true to size, but again it varies by model.
                Hi Lowrey, as you mentioned there are different models for the short cut blazer, may i know how many different types are there and what is the difference between them? Because i cant seem to find info online. Thanks

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

well there's the mens blazer, pocket blazer, new blazer, unlined blazer annnnd i'm not sure what else. well dbl breasted but thats different. my advice is the go thru the paul harnden thread or get a ph retailer on the phone...
                  dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• tong1801
                    • Oct 2012

^ thanks for the info cjbreed, will check with some Harnden retailer

Comment

• porthidium
                      • Aug 2013

Anyone know how Ann's men shoe size compare to her women's shoe sizes? Or would you say she's TTS in her men's boots?

She has a couple of styles offered both in men's and women's and I'm thinking of buying a pair (found a great deal on a men's version)...

I'm pretty TTS in her women's shoes...
                      @porthidium_

Comment

• okayvin
                        • Sep 2013

How do Cherevichkiotvichki men's shoes fit?
                        TTS or not?

Comment

• jackg
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by porthidium View Post
                          Anyone know how Ann's men shoe size compare to her women's shoe sizes? Or would you say she's TTS in her men's boots?

She has a couple of styles offered both in men's and women's and I'm thinking of buying a pair (found a great deal on a men's version)...

I'm pretty TTS in her women's shoes...

The pair of Ann shoes I have fit large. I am normally a 43 and the 42 fitted perfectly (that might just be a recent season thing though).

Comment

• curiouscharles
                            • Jan 2008

be careful with Ann footwear - you'll find yourself fitting into boots tagged one size smaller [ed: only often, not always], but trainers are a completely different story.

-

Comment

• porthidium
                              • Aug 2013

oy, thank you both for that!

do the trainers run small/tts? good to know for the future..

surprised she doesn't make a men's 38, but guess those clients would find themselves purchasing the women's version.
                              @porthidium_

Comment

• pregnantbob
                                • May 2011

Originally posted by jackg View Post
                                The pair of Ann shoes I have fit large. I am normally a 43 and the 42 fitted perfectly (that might just be a recent season thing though).
                                Yeah i'm the same, I bought a 42 (normally a 43) and it fit really well.
                                Last edited by pregnantbob; 10-16-2013, 12:25 AM. Reason: I'm referring to Boots from SS13

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎