Thread: Sizing help

Quote Originally Posted by Kuat View Post
    It's horse full grain, but it's very light.

In comparison I have a Devoa samurai jacket from calf leather and it's much thicker/sturdier.
    Argh you should post pics of your Devoa, sounds beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohikaarme View Post
    Argh you should post pics of your Devoa, sounds beautiful.
    It's exactly like this one, only in black.

BTW, can anyone help with Julius footwear sizing?

When it says Size 4, what US/EU size does it correspond to? I'm thinking US 11 or EU 44 , am I correct?

Song for the mute sneakers---how do these fit?

^ they fit tts

I need help with the sizing of Drkshdw cotton sock with the toe box. Any recommend ? I heard that theu fit tts.

Dear All

Wondering if someone could help with sizing on the CCP High Leather (LM/2599 CORS-PTC). I am 6'2" tall (189cm), weight 185lbs (84kg), waist 34" (86cm), chest 40" (102cm) - of course it is a jacket that one would want with a closer fit, however, what would you advise size 50 or 52?

I have the CCP Scarstich in ROOLS in 52 and whilst that comes up slightly large, it allows me to layer up so works well. I also have the MA+ Relaxed Aviator in 52 which is perfect.

Many thanks in advance!

I wear a 44 in normal Ramones.

Would I be the same for both the low-top Ramones and the boat shoe Ramones or should I size down one or a half size?

I only have lowtop ramones, no hightop. For what it's worth: they fit the same as Geobaskets, Cargobaskets. I assume they fit the same as normal ramones.

yeah but it depends if it's DRKSHDW or mainline right ?

Sizing of Julius zip-ups - as a true Sz. 50 - would I need 3 or 4? I was thinking a 4 but ssense translates that into a XL
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Quote Originally Posted by MoFiya View Post
    Sizing of Julius zip-ups - as a true Sz. 50 - would I need 3 or 4? I was thinking a 4 but ssense translates that into a XL
    Kinda depends on the piece. I am a true to large 48 and have a split mixture of size 2 & 3 from Julius. What piece you looking at?

The one I linked above :)

Another one:
    How was BBS leather sizing in previous seasons?
    I am specifically looking at this piece from AW2011:
    http://pnp-firenze.blogspot.de/2011/...high-neck.html

Does it fit true to size or small?
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

^ My mistake, I overlooked that. Based on how things have fit so far this season, I would have taken a size 3 as a 48, so for you as a true 50, a size 4 seems appropriate. The price is worth the gamble.

In regards to the BBS J1 from FW11, I tried on a size large and it fit well as a 48. Several of the tops from that season that I had were also a size large fitting a 48. So for you an XL would probably be the best.

Just picked up a pair of Julius beast; High Top Sneakers, seen here.

They're a size 3 and seem a bit too large, making it a little difficult to walk. I get the feeling a size 2 would have been ideal, but I'm considering giving them a try with some thick socks. I'm not really used to a ~2" platform, so that could also be the issue with walking around. I haven't left my apartment yet.

Do these generally take time to get used to, or should I get rid of them for something with a better fit? For what it's worth, they're comfortable, I'm just having difficulty walking. I still want to blame the platform. SZ, please lead me in the right direction. :o

Thicker sock generally doesn't do it for me. I wear the same socks year round, so wearing thick socks is an inconvenience and rarely fills in the space. Having said that, you should email ssense because they will do insole measurements. With less sizes and bigger range in each group (1-2-3...) the length in the smaller size may end up being too small. Sometimes you have to tough it out with the bigger size, but ya ssense will do measurements and they seem to still have the 2 in stock so email them soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex1017 View Post
    Thicker sock generally doesn't do it for me. I wear the same socks year round, so wearing thick socks is an inconvenience and rarely fills in the space. Having said that, you should email ssense because they will do insole measurements. With less sizes and bigger range in each group (1-2-3...) the length in the smaller size may end up being too small. Sometimes you have to tough it out with the bigger size, but ya ssense will do measurements and they seem to still have the 2 in stock so email them soon.
    Thanks for the reply. You're right about wearing thicker socks, it didn't really work out.

They ended up having one size 2 in stock when this was all happening (they didn't at the time of my original order) so I went ahead and grabbed it. Even though the size 3 is final sale, they were nice enough to send a return label since I placed a new order.

Guess I'll see which size works better and take it from there. I wasn't aware that they do insole measurements. Will definitely utilize that next time around!

I am 44 in vans/converse etc...

Which size of ramones should I get?

^imho, i would size down one whole size.

does anyone own the DRKSHDW leather boat shoes? i normally wear 41 in RO (ramones, dunks, etc.), and I got the boat shoes in 41, but they are kinda tight. wondering if they are going to stretch at all or is the rubber toe going to prevent that.
    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    I only have lowtop ramones, no hightop. For what it's worth: they fit the same as Geobaskets, Cargobaskets. I assume they fit the same as normal ramones.
    I only have one experience with ramones and they fitted the same as my usual size 45

Does anyone have experience with Julius Nilos pants sizing? Do they have the same sizing as the Julius_7 line? With size 2 = 48 , 3= 50...etc? Thank you for your help.