Page 233 of 237 FirstFirst ... 133183223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 4722

Thread: Sizing help

How does the current J1 of Boris Bidjan Saberi fit? I'm a XL in almost all BBS (sweatshirts, coats, t-shirts) but I have never tried on a leather jacket of his.

If it helps, I'm a 54/XL in Rick Owens (Sternberg leather jacket, DRKSHDW t-shirts, hoodies etc.)

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by falkenauge View Post
    How does the current J1 of Boris Bidjan Saberi fit? I'm a XL in almost all BBS (sweatshirts, coats, t-shirts) but I have never tried on a leather jacket of his.

If it helps, I'm a 54/XL in Rick Owens (Sternberg leather jacket, DRKSHDW t-shirts, hoodies etc.)

Thanks!
    True to size I just got one in the mail right now to replace my AW16 one and the upcoming ones are also tts, I have S wear S in basically most styles with exceptions to some outer that is M like suit1 for example
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Thx a lot! Side question: do you prefer the horse or yak leather version?

i will say 1000% horse
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Thx for the answers.

I'm currently looking at the BBS Boots1 but am not sure what size to order. I'm a 45 in Bambas (as well as Rick footwear). Would a 44 fit me well?

Thanks a lot!

Thx for the answers.

I'm currently looking at the BBS Boots1 but am not sure what size to order. I'm a 45 in Bambas (as well as Rick footwear). Would a 44 fit me well?

Thanks a lot!
    I wear a 41 in Bambas and BOOT1, and a 41 in Rick sneaks (but a 40 in Rick boots) if it helps at all.

rick side zip creepers - are they supposed to fit super tight around the calfs? i bought a f/w 16 suede version (very thick and rigid) and i really love them, but at the upper area i have to zip em like it's some fucking corset. snap button takes a bit of a struggle as well.

and it's so hard to pull them on/off! literally like 5-10 seconds of squeezing per feet lol. i have less troubles with sock sneakers! but this might be because i have a high foot arch.

i can't believe i needed to size up in rick boots... they're 42 and i got socks in 41 which are still a bit loose.

so, is it ok? maybe the sizing varies from season to season and f/w 16 was particularly slim? or maybe my legs are too bulky and i need to work on it? lol
    Last edited by delicious_not; 08-03-2017 at 03:58 AM.

BBS BOOT 1 my experience...All 3 Bambas I own I wear a size 43 perfectly. So I caught a pair of BOOT1 on sale in size 42 at BBSSNY (luckily). After receiving the boots and trying them own the first time it was a failure, I could only get my foot half way inside. After consulting with Kyle at BBSNY he told me they are a weird shoe and he said "it takes some work to get them on the first time".He even stated that a 43 would be too big. I insisted that it would be impossible to get these boots on my feet. I desparately wanted to keep the boots so I attempted to get the boots on my feet again. After trying for 30 mins or so (I even broke a sweat) I finally was able to get the boots on. Next problem... they were so tight I couldn't get them to zip up. So I kept them on my feet and walked around my home for a little while and worked the zipper up little by little until I got the zipper completely zipped. After an hour or so of wearing them until my feet got numb I took them off. After allowing the blood to flow back to my feet for a little while I put the boots back on and they fit like a glove. Moral of the story the BOOT1 will stretch perfectly if you size down. Would like to add this Boots I have are the Suede variation so I'm not sure about the stretch capabilities of the finished leather version. hope this helps

All BBS footwear I own including BOOT1 have a very low instep. Insoles length differ from season to season, and sometimes leather is very tough. I always size up.

Hello everyone,
    I'm interested in purchasing some Guidi 310 front zips and was wondering if anyone knew how they fit since I have not found info on 310 sizing. I've heard that Guidi fits small and the shoe is a US 7 EU 40 but according to the seller he says he wears a 41 in normal shoes. I am a US 8-8.5. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zosimos View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I'm interested in purchasing some Guidi 310 front zips and was wondering if anyone knew how they fit since I have not found info on 310 sizing. I've heard that Guidi fits small and the shoe is a US 7 EU 40 but according to the seller he says he wears a 41 in normal shoes. I am a US 8-8.5. Thanks
    I suggest requesting measurements and compare with your current footwear.

rick side zip creepers - are they supposed to fit super tight around the calfs? i bought a f/w 16 suede version (very thick and rigid) and i really love them, but at the upper area i have to zip em like it's some fucking corset. snap button takes a bit of a struggle as well.

and it's so hard to pull them on/off! literally like 5-10 seconds of squeezing per feet lol. i have less troubles with sock sneakers! but this might be because i have a high foot arch.

i can't believe i needed to size up in rick boots... they're 42 and i got socks in 41 which are still a bit loose.

so, is it ok? maybe the sizing varies from season to season and f/w 16 was particularly slim? or maybe my legs are too bulky and i need to work on it? lol
    so no one will pass me some solace on this? bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by delicious_not View Post
    so no one will pass me some solace on this? bummer.
    ive never had or seen that problem before, but that also might have to do with your leg size and calf size, I wear TTS and it fits fine and i could even tuck something in the boot if i wanted to but im not about the tuck life.

They do seem to vary a little bit by season (this vs this). I think I'd prefer the tighter version myself, it seems like it would create a cleaner line with cropped pants or tucked Memphis jeans, which would be consistent with its minimal design. They should stretch somewhat, I had a similar problem with my tall combats, although not uncomfortably so.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    ive never had or seen that problem before, but that also might have to do with your leg size and calf size, I wear TTS and it fits fine and i could even tuck something in the boot if i wanted to but im not about the tuck life.
    I size down, and I've never had that problem either. Maybe you half big calfs, delicious? Do you play soccer?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyGray View Post
    They do seem to vary a little bit by season (this vs this). I think I'd prefer the tighter version myself, it seems like it would create a cleaner line with cropped pants or tucked Memphis jeans, which would be consistent with its minimal design. They should stretch somewhat, I had a similar problem with my tall combats, although not uncomfortably so.
    My combats are quite narrow in the foot, but I've always thought it's because they are technically women's.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Does anyone recommend sizing up on BBS p13tf or xtf jeans? I wear a size 28 in most jeans, but it seems p13's are very hard to find in XS online.

There's a couple pairs I'm interested in, but the smallest available size is small for them. If anyone has any helpful advice I would appreciate it, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    Does anyone recommend sizing up on BBS p13tf or xtf jeans? I wear a size 28 in most jeans, but it seems p13's are very hard to find in XS online.

There's a couple pairs I'm interested in, but the smallest available size is small for them. If anyone has any helpful advice I would appreciate it, thanks
    did you email Boris Bidjan Saberi NY, I highly suggest you stay with your size, even if you go TTS they might stretch, but buying big is something I never reccomend for any pant, especially BBS unless youre 100% using a belt, I like to buy them just size, no belt, so I usually stick to my TTS (s), and they all end up molding to me or stretching a little bit, and the style of fabric is also something to factor. archivesf has plenty of XS P13 in various styles fyi.

best,

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    did you email Boris Bidjan Saberi NY, I highly suggest you stay with your size, even if you go TTS they might stretch, but buying big is something I never reccomend for any pant, especially BBS unless youre 100% using a belt, I like to buy them just size, no belt, so I usually stick to my TTS (s), and they all end up molding to me or stretching a little bit, and the style of fabric is also something to factor. archivesf has plenty of XS P13 in various styles fyi.

best,
    Hmm thank you for the advice. It's probably in my best interest not to size up then. I've been through archivesf's selection and unfortunately the one pair I'm interested in is sold out in xs. Same deal with every other stockist I've checked as well. It never occurred to me to reach out to BBS NY though so I'll have to try that

I'd also strongly recommend BBS NY. Lorien is always amazing to work with, and is very responsive to emails or texts, regardless of whether it is outside of normal business hours. Regarding sizing up, though, I typically DO size up with BBS TF jeans, as I feel the look is better when they are less form fitting on the thighs and waist. However, I realize this is a personal preference. BBS jeans can vary wildly in fit from fabric to fabric, and the BBS NY staff can absolutely help you out with measurements and give you recommendations on size based on your height/weight and desired fit.