• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Agree. They consistently run large.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• twmllr
      • Sep 2013

so i should probably size 1 down?

Comment

• coldcreep
        • Jan 2012

Hi guys. I wanted to know if we still need to size down for current CCP derby/boots/trainers? I am a tts 41.

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

how much of a difference is there in julius caps? all i've seen available are size 3's. i've owned a julius beanie that was insanely oversized for my head before so i am being cautious about the sizing. any help would be appreciated!

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by twmllr View Post
            so i should probably size 1 down?
            If you normally wear a size 42, you should get a size 40 or 41.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• twmllr
              • Sep 2013

^Thank you for the help sir

Comment

• ibringdoom98
                • May 2013

What's the sizing like on the RO Geo trench from AW09? I'm an XL and someone offered a medium and claimed it could fit an XL/XXL. I have my doubts that a medium would fit as intended on an XL, but if anyone could chime in with their thoughts I'd greatly appreciate it.

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

Please help me on Rick Owens combat/military boots sizing. Do they run 1 size large like geobaskets?

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by newp View Post
                    Please help me on Rick Owens combat/military boots sizing. Do they run 1 size large like geobaskets?
                    No, not in my experience. True to size.

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                      No, not in my experience. True to size.
                      Ahh, that's a really sad thing to hear. Thank you though!

Comment

• Shucks
                        • Aug 2010

this question is wrong.

in my (quite significant experience) with rick footwear, geobaskets are TRUE TO SIZE, just like other rick footwear tends to be (pretty much without exception) so i would recommend that you get THE SAME SIZE as you would in geobaskets. hence, if you feel that you need to 'size down' in geobaskets, then also 'size down' for combats.

unless you have some sort of strangely shaped foot, in which case i have no idea what you need.

Comment

• newp
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                          this question is wrong.

in my (quite significant experience) with rick footwear, geobaskets are TRUE TO SIZE, just like other rick footwear tends to be (pretty much without exception) so i would recommend that you get THE SAME SIZE as you would in geobaskets. hence, if you feel that you need to 'size down' in geobaskets, then also 'size down' for combats.

unless you have some sort of strangely shaped foot, in which case i have no idea what you need.
                          Well, I am size 44 in geobaskets, size 45 in MA+, size 47 in guidis. Anyway I will give it a try then, thank you.

Comment

• franz
                            • Mar 2011

Well, I am size 44 in geobaskets, size 45 in MA+, size 47 in guidis. Anyway I will give it a try then, thank you.
                            I would tend to agree with Newp here, I am a true 44EU/10UK (MA+, Layer-0 and traditional footwear) but sz 44 geobaskets really feel too large. Maybe not 1 sz too large, but at least half a size.
                            Originally posted by Faust
                            True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• minhcu2805
                              • Mar 2013

moving the question here: question regarding CCP boots sizing, Im usually a size 40,41 if a size 7 SBUC-PTC/010 tornado is too big on me, would a size 6 CUL-PTC/010 fit me? especially the shaft part of the boots?

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                                this question is wrong.

same here. with all of the rick footwear i have it's always run TTS. if you're "sizing down" across the board then i think one would want to reestablish what shoe size you actually are. if anything i wish i would have got a half size bigger for certain shoe because of the inner stitching.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎