Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • max_yeah_true
    • Apr 2012

Just to add, I've always thought I was a true 45 but realized I'm more of a 46. I bought mmm og hitops last week in a sz 46 and they fit well. I also received some fw13 geobaskets recently in 45 which fit a bit looser than my mmms due to the roomy toeblock so I'd say they definitely fit big.

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

again, i wish people would actually read posts properly here...

the MAIN point i made is that rick footwear is very CONSISTENT. so if you need a 45 in geobaskets, then go for a 45 in the other styles.

Comment

• newp
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
        again, i wish people would actually read posts properly here...

the MAIN point i made is that rick footwear is very CONSISTENT. so if you need a 45 in geobaskets, then go for a 45 in the other styles.
        Yeah, and this is a piece of information I needed to obtain, made my purchase already. Thank you!

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by newp View Post
          Well, I am size 44 in geobaskets, size 45 in MA+, size 47 in guidis. Anyway I will give it a try then, thank you.
          there will always be slight variation but this seems like an odd situation. i am a 44 in rick, 44 in m.a+, 45 in guidi zipper boots and 46 in lace ups. although i have worn a m.a+ 45 in the past and just doubled up the insole. weird.
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ibringdoom98 View Post
            What's the sizing like on the RO Geo trench from AW09? I'm an XL and someone offered a medium and claimed it could fit an XL/XXL. I have my doubts that a medium would fit as intended on an XL, but if anyone could chime in with their thoughts I'd greatly appreciate it.

medium will not fit you. no way.
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• schemedream
              • Jan 2013

Anyone have any idea how Julius jackets and pants fit this season? I'm usually a 50 in tops and a slim 48 in bottoms. Thanks ahead of time.

Comment

• schuur
                • Oct 2013

boot sizing

alright, i know this has been run to death, but im wondering what size i would be in guidi? most people i see say they run two sizes small, some say they fit tts.

i believe im a tts 46, i fit a us12 in most shoes, 45 in common projects, 45 in raf simons, can fit sz3 dbss. so do i size up from my designer sneaker size (45) to 46-47? or do i size up from my true size (46?) to 47-48? if anyone else has us12 feet please help!

i know i can ask the seller for the outsole measurement, but im a sneaker guy, and i have no idea whether boot and sneaker outsoles measure up. if i have, say 32cm long dbss will 32cm long guidis fit? thanks!

Comment

• twmllr
                  • Sep 2013

^ size 1 up, if you are a 46, get a 47

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

I concur. I'm no Guidi expert but having recently purchased my first pair and having tried on a couple pairs in the process I can confirm size up 1 from your normal size. I'm almost always 43 in boots and got 44 in Guidi which fits perfectly.

Originally posted by twmllr View Post
                    ^ size 1 up, if you are a 46, get a 47
                    music

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by schuur View Post
                      alright, i know this has been run to death, but im wondering what size i would be in guidi? most people i see say they run two sizes small, some say they fit tts.

i believe im a tts 46, i fit a us12 in most shoes, 45 in common projects, 45 in raf simons, can fit sz3 dbss. so do i size up from my designer sneaker size (45) to 46-47? or do i size up from my true size (46?) to 47-48? if anyone else has us12 feet please help!

i know i can ask the seller for the outsole measurement, but im a sneaker guy, and i have no idea whether boot and sneaker outsoles measure up. if i have, say 32cm long dbss will 32cm long guidis fit? thanks!
                      I am 44 in cps (they were a bit too small in the beginning) and I wear 47 guidis (and they are a bit too large, so I usually wear a thicker sock with them, not an insole). So I really recommend size 47 guidis for you, at least if it's 988.

Comment

• fireflygrave
                        • Aug 2012

So I've been looking at Harnden blazers, and the tagged size/measurements relationship confuses me. I keep seeing sz 50s and 52s with shoulder and chest measurements more like 46-48s. Does Harnden just run quite small? Or, is there something about the shoulder construction/desired fit that makes a small shoulder size correct for a true 50 in a sz 50 blazer? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as information is quite hard to find online and I'm nowhere near any stockists
                        put a tiger in your tank

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by fireflygrave View Post
                          So I've been looking at Harnden blazers, and the tagged size/measurements relationship confuses me. I keep seeing sz 50s and 52s with shoulder and chest measurements more like 46-48s. Does Harnden just run quite small? Or, is there something about the shoulder construction/desired fit that makes a small shoulder size correct for a true 50 in a sz 50 blazer? Any help would be greatly appreciated, as information is quite hard to find online and I'm nowhere near any stockists
                          the numbers (50, 52, etc.) are sort of arbitrary as harnden sizing is small, medium, large, etc.

his jackets are cut deliberately slim in the shoulders which lends them their unique silhouette.

if your physique is slim relative to your chest size you can go for the "shrunken" fit where the chest measures more or less the same as a tape measure wrapped around your chest.

if you're a "big boned" guy size up and give yourself some room or you'll look like a sausage.

i would strongly suggest buying from a retail store with a return/exchange policy if possible.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• noirgt
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by fireflygrave View Post
                            I might be wrong: only a few styles of blazers fit small, like classic "mens blazer", and fit only half to one size small. I usually wear large 46/small 48 and size medium mens blazer from current season fits me pretty well. Shoulder area is the tightest part to me but still workable, not an issue at all.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

agreed with AKA and noirgt.

if you are a true 50, you should be able to wear an L in most blazers, but if you have wide shoulders/back, you might need an XL. The body almost always has room if you wear true to size but the back and shoulders can be narrow.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Crowzer
                                • Feb 2011

My Ann D. sneakers 2010 fitted me TTS.
                                Last edited by Crowzer; 12-09-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎