so is the line no longer unisex then?

Comment

• twmllr
        • Sep 2013

I believe they have size 0 for women?

Comment

• Maison d'Ashraf
          • Jan 2013

help with Poeme Bohemien jacket sizing? does anyone know how they fit?

true to size, run big, run small, etc?

Comment

• Atmosphere
            • Jan 2010

Would it be at all possible for me as a kinda generic EU size 42 to fit into a size 41 of the culatta leather double zipper boot from A1923? I do own a pair of size 42 derbies from Augusta/A1923 in size 42, which are a little bit big but still wearable, but at the same time I have to go for size 43 when it comes to Guidi backzips...

Help much appreciated!

Comment

• darkbydesign
              • Sep 2010

For INAISCE, size 1 is the smallest size on the mainline. It fits like a size 0 and size II is like a Julius size 1.

I'd compare size 1 to being a small 44 and size 2 being a small 46, etc. I wear both, but it's rare that you find size 1 unless at INK or in the studio.

The line still has tons of unisex pieces, pretty much like all lines on this forum. Jona does make pieces for women only though and you can see those if you stop by the studio.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Maison d'Ashraf View Post

the cuts are slim, but probably not a full size small though. depends on your build.

Originally posted by Atmosphere View Post
                Would it be at all possible for me as a kinda generic EU size 42 to fit into a size 41 of the culatta leather double zipper boot from A1923? I do own a pair of size 42 derbies from Augusta/A1923 in size 42, which are a little bit big but still wearable, but at the same time I have to go for size 43 when it comes to Guidi backzips...
                I'd say they fit quite true to size, most likely similar fit as the derbies. Guidi always runs small so I wouldn't compare to them.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• avout
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
                  For INAISCE, size 1 is the smallest size on the mainline. It fits like a size 0 and size II is like a Julius size 1.

I'd compare size 1 to being a small 44 and size 2 being a small 46, etc. I wear both, but it's rare that you find size 1 unless at INK or in the studio.

The line still has tons of unisex pieces, pretty much like all lines on this forum. Jona does make pieces for women only though and you can see those if you stop by the studio.
                  Since you mentioned japanese sizes, for individual sentiments, is 0 a 44 and 1 a 46, or is 0 a 46 and 1 a 48? Was never 100% clear on that.

Comment

• spacetaekwon
                    • Jan 2011

Can anyone comment on the sizing for CdG shirt line?
                    Interested in this hooded shirt...not sure if I should go tts or size down
                    (I am a regular 46/S btw) The chest measures quite big and I'm worried I might be swimming in the shirt. Any advice would be great, thanks.

Comment

• xeraphim
                      • Nov 2008

shirts from the line generally fit more relaxed, but nowhere near being ridiculously oversized. you can size down but personally i don't recommend it.

Comment

• gawkrodger
                        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Maison d'Ashraf View Post

I found TTS

Comment

• Atmosphere
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          I'd say they fit quite true to size, most likely similar fit as the derbies. Guidi always runs small so I wouldn't compare to them.
                          Thanks for the input. I've been wanting those bad boys for quite some time, but 1500$ at 30% off is still pretty steep imo....

Comment

• gnow
                            • Jun 2010

Hi all.

Do the current season BBS sneakers fit true or 1 size small like last season?

Best
                            L

Comment

• braver
                              • Sep 2013

Anyone tried Rick's Shearling Ramones this season?
                              Should I take one size up due to that shearling inside?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎