Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227228229230231232233234235236237
Results 4,721 to 4,734 of 4734

Thread: Sizing help

  1. #4721

    Default

    Anyone have any experience with the sizing on DRKSHDW stretch Detroit jeans from the newer seasons? Do they run TTS or do you recommend going up or down a size? I typically wear 32 in most DRKSHDW jeans from previous seasons. Just wondering if the stretch version are very stretchy or not as stretchy/tighter than the standard 100 percent cotton jeans. Thanks!

  2. #4722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skelletor03 View Post
    Just wondering if the stretch version are very stretchy or not as stretchy/tighter than the standard 100 percent cotton jeans. Thanks!
    Well stretchy implies a blend, usually with elastane or something similar. Obviously the stretchy models are gonna be stretchier than one hundred percent cotton. I think common sense prevails in this instance.

  3. #4723

    Default

    Hey Lads! Hope everything is alright for the quarantine ! I need help here concerning the 11 x Salomon Bamba 2. Does it fits TTS or need to size-up/down? For example, I'm a size 10UK, on Ricks. For which size should i go ?

  4. #4724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noirdissident View Post
    Hey Lads! Hope everything is alright for the quarantine ! I need help here concerning the 11 x Salomon Bamba 2. Does it fits TTS or need to size-up/down? For example, I'm a size 10UK, on Ricks. For which size should i go ?
    My pair is tagged one EU size larger than my Rick sneakers if that helps, for reference my BAMBA2's are a EU 42/UK 8/US 8.5 while my Rick's are a EU 41 and I typically wear a US 9 in mainstream sneakers (Adidas, Nike, etc.). I wear the same size in all Salomon shoes, 11 by BBS or otherwise (I trail run in Speedcross 4 sneakers presently).

  5. #4725

    Default

    Hey! Thanks for your help dji. Just have to find a 11UK now! Thanks again!

  6. #4726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    My pair is tagged one EU size larger than my Rick sneakers if that helps, for reference my BAMBA2's are a EU 42/UK 8/US 8.5 while my Rick's are a EU 41 and I typically wear a US 9 in mainstream sneakers (Adidas, Nike, etc.). I wear the same size in all Salomon shoes, 11 by BBS or otherwise (I trail run in Speedcross 4 sneakers presently).
    Hey dji, hope you're good! I got the same question but this time for the Mainline Bambas. Maybe you own one too ?

  7. #4727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noirdissident View Post
    Hey dji, hope you're good! I got the same question but this time for the Mainline Bambas. Maybe you own one too ?
    No worries noirdissident! I do have mainline BAMBA1's and wear them in a EU41, same as Rick sneakers.

  8. #4728

  9. #4729

    Default

    Hello, can anyone share some insight on how 11 By Boris Bidjan Saberi - BOOT2 GTX 90 Boots fit? I wear a size 10 US or 43. Thank you

  10. #4730

    Default

    Any info on the sizing of Rick x Veja sneakers?

  11. #4731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    Any info on the sizing of Rick x Veja sneakers?
    Answering my own question, so they fit similar to other athletic sneakers. Wear a US 9 in Adidas/Nike and a 42 in the Veja fit similarly. Pleasantly surprised/pleased with the all black wool sneakers, design, weight and fit is somewhere between Adidas Ultraboost and Nike Epic React.

  12. #4732
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    Answering my own question, so they fit similar to other athletic sneakers. Wear a US 9 in Adidas/Nike and a 42 in the Veja fit similarly. Pleasantly surprised/pleased with the all black wool sneakers, design, weight and fit is somewhere between Adidas Ultraboost and Nike Epic React.
    Yes, I'm liking those black ones, too.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  13. #4733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Yes, I'm liking those black ones, too.
    Picked 'em up discounted to $180, at that price they were the same as retail for a pair of triple black Ultraboosts so figured I'd give them a go.

  14. #4734

    Default

    Answering my own question too. I copped the 11 by BBS Boot 2 GTX. I always wear a size 10 US in Merrell and Salomon, the BBS GTX 2 boots size breakdown according to the size label on the box is as follows UK 9, EUR 43 1/3, USA 9.5, CN 265, JP 27.5.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •