X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KM80
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by delroylindo View Post
    I ordered myself a pair of drkshdw Detroits. The consensus was to go up one size as they are quite small fitting. Naturally I went and ordered them in a 33. Just tried them on today and they are way too small for me. They seem more suited for a 29. What's the deal? Do they stretch? They are the coated ones if that makes any difference.
    That's crazy! I've been wearing a 30 in the cotton/canvas drkshdw berlin pants and they are perfect in the waist and a little relaxed through the leg, so I got the black coated berlins in 30 because I heard they fit slimmer and I wanted a slimmer fit in the leg. I could have easily done a size smaller in the waist on these though, and they were really baggy down the leg.

If yours are really tight but you can just manage to button them up they should be fine.

Comment

• shawn
      • Apr 2007

Anyone know about the Lanvin Homme's sizing? like Jacket and Blazer , trousers? it seems they run a little bit bigger than some other brand like Jil Sander, I want slim , i am Dior homme size46 around, what size should I take from Lanvin Homme now? thanks in advance.

Comment

• chameleon
        • Jun 2008

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how sizing runs for coats and jackets from Jil Sander's fw07 collection. thanks.

Comment

• deleuze
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by chameleon View Post
          I would appreciate if someone could tell me how sizing runs for coats and jackets from Jil Sander's fw07 collection. thanks.
          From what I've experienced pretty true to size. The coats will also leave enough room to layer a sweater underneath.

Comment

• Flokk
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by deleuze View Post
            From what I've experienced pretty true to size. The coats will also leave enough room to layer a sweater underneath.
            Is this the same as Raf's sizing?

Comment

• deleuze
              • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Flokk View Post
              Is this the same as Raf's sizing?
              Can't speak for Raf as I haven't tried on any of his outerwear from recent seasons.

Comment

• chameleon
                • Jun 2008

thanks deleuze!

Comment

• huskiesonice
                  • Mar 2008

I take a 52 jacket - 42 European. Would I need the L or XL in this Rick Owens leather coat?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

XL methinks. Does it come with a light saber?
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• huskiesonice
                      • Mar 2008

No sabre - but it does come with free membership to The James Earl Jones fan club and tips on how to 'feel the force'.

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

I don't think you'll have any trouble "feeling the force" -- that thing must weigh like 20 pounds :)
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• huskiesonice
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                          I don't think you'll have any trouble "feeling the force" -- that thing must weigh like 20 pounds :)
                          There is a CCP coat I'm also looking at, which has less of the Star Wars Sabre Dance about it and - crucially (!) - weighs less.

Never really taken weight into account when choosing clothing before, see what SZ does for you............................

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by huskiesonice View Post
                            There is a CCP coat I'm also looking at, which has less of the Star Wars Sabre Dance about it and - crucially (!) - weighs less.

Never really taken weight into account when choosing clothing before, see what SZ does for you............................
                            Makes you pay attention to minute details that account for so much beauty in the world?
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• huskiesonice
                              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Makes you pay attention to minute details that account for so much beauty in the world?
                              and that too, of course.

Comment

• Resonator
                                • Aug 2008

How do Stephan Schneider shirts fit. Looking at a size 46, are they true to size?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎