• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Looks like a real treasure, tafkap.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gregor
      • Oct 2014

i do notice it was already mentioned a while back, but i just picked up my long-since-forgotten copy of happy vitcims

awesome book; hardly a read per se, but very cool, and quite relatable

Comment

• BBSLM
        • Feb 2011

Can anyone recommend a Dior Homme/Hedi book that's worth owning?
        WTB
        desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
        RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
        STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
          • Feb 2015

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
          Yeah buy it, for that price it's a good addition to your book collection
          Discovering that section and my eyes felt on this.
          I don't want to disrespect anyone but that book is a pure embarrassment. When Boris's team gave it to me in his showroom for his SS13 collection if my memory's good, i was like "oh that's cool, they're giving freebies to people coming to the showroom with a little cotton bag too! Cool".
          And i discovered it was sold in shops and couldn't believe my eyes. I'm not judging the texts, but visually it's fucking garbage. I'm not even sure there's one good picture in it. It looks like snaps taken from NOWFASHION or STYLE.COM. It's not photography. Just captures from the show.

I don't get it actually. Boris takes his work very seriously, he is very focused in what he does and i can't understand how he can accept his work to be represented like that?! Visually his work is stunning, powerful. When you think of all the textures, fabrics, colour palette he uses...and all the amazing looks he produced for all those years...that's a real shame.

Maybe it was too early in his career i don't know. But his work deserved something strong. Total fail.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎