X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blackman
    • Feb 2011

"My success as a smaller brand relative to huge fast fashion brands focuses on… the most important thing is that you have to believe in oneself. Compared to big businesses, being successful to me is to make things that only I can make and others can’t."

-Jun very recently

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

My favorite aspect of his work is definitely the perfecto jackets. From the full-leather classic looking ones to the quirky UCISM ones with the wool/sweatshirt sleeves. For me Undercover is just solid, high quality everyday clothing that doesn't take itself too seriously while still being very 'informed' and sophisticated.
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• xeraphim
        • Nov 2008

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

burn it with fire
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Blackman
            • Feb 2011

You can't see much detail, but to me, it's exactly as expected; uniqlo garms with a jun vision. It's not trying to be over-glamorous like some other collabs, it's very disticntly uniqlo, with a very subtle twist.

I really don't understand how you can really hate much of anything presented, its all very safe. but It's going to be interesting to see who the main haters are going to be...

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Blackman View Post
              I really don't understand how you can really hate much of anything presented, its all very safe.
              This is not about hating some piece of clothing. if you don't get it, then you don't.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Blackman View Post
                You can't see much detail, but to me, it's exactly as expected; uniqlo garms with a jun vision. It's not trying to be over-glamorous like some other collabs, it's very disticntly uniqlo, with a very subtle twist.

I really don't understand how you can really hate much of anything presented, its all very safe. but It's going to be interesting to see who the main haters are going to be...

It's gonna be me. Now fuck off.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Czx
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  burn it with fire
                  The only thing that can be said about it.

I mean, come on, for fucks sake, I didn't expect anything good to come out of that collaboration (as above, it's not even the clothes that matter) but to see Jun collaborate to put out something like that just hurts me deep inside. The photos look like some retarded commercial, oh wait, they indeed are that. Yuck.
                  néant
                  Last.FM paranoia
                  Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                  0 > ∞

Comment

• Chim
                    • Dec 2006

I like undercover precisely because it meshes high fashion with a very modern and urban street sensibility. I don't actually recall Undercover ever designing family friendly kidswear, so with this heavy kid-theme I'm seeing from the website I think that it may well be the most subversive and fun direction Jun has gone in ages. Just the thought of an entire unsuspecting family being adorned in Undercover makes me laugh.

Comment

• Ochre
                      • Sep 2009

Comment

• Ochre
                        • Sep 2009

My pleasure. It's my second favorite season of his — so much imagination.

Comment

• sCrAtChy
                          • Oct 2009

Uniqlo x UC collection pics are out.

Check out your respective country's Uniqlo's site.

March 16th worldwide launch.

Yeah...

Comment

• droussin
                            • Oct 2011

i had a fair amount of hope that uu x uniqlo would at least have some interesting pieces among the expected disappointments. But looking at this collection is kind of apparent how badly it is made to sell to a mass market and how watered down the aesthetic is. more sears than anything
                            what is black?
                            an absence, a presence, a mood, a mantle.
                            -Martin Margiela

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Agreed, so shit.

ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• mononon
                                • Sep 2009

i would buy the pants and the tees, everything else is shit. how is this even really different from normal uniqlo stuff? that being said, if anyone is nice enough to get me the pants and tees, let me know please
                                calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎