• DHC
    • Jul 2007

Re: yoox

The details for sweater 2:

Description:Cashmere sweater
    Composition:Silk

Classic...teehee

Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Trendy Andy
      • Jun 2007

Re: yoox

I had no idea the 2 labels were teaming up. This may very well be the biggest collaboration in fashion history!!! lol Totally kidding of course....

-Andy

[quote user="Seventh"]

Yoox has outdone itself this time:[75]

Sweater 1

[/quote]

Comment

• Divo
        • Mar 2007

Gustavo Lins on Yoox!!!

Hey ya guys,

Was just brwosing through Yoox and my eyes fell wide open: Gustavo Lins pieces available [64] The black shirt was already picked up before I could, but luckily grabbed my hands on the blue wool blazer with leather inserts. Looks like such a wonderful and impeccably tailored / crafted jacket. This brand is hardly going on sale at its retailers, so dont miss this chance

http://www1.yoox.com/searchresult.as.../m/8823/toll/A

- Divo -

Comment

• kompressorkev
          • Dec 2006

Re: Gustavo Lins on Yoox!!!

divo, i tried on that jacket and it's beautiful. lins is so rare, makes me wonder where yoox gets all this stuff (though i had bad luck w/ spencer hart blazer, they left a tag from matches fashion showing it marked down for 75 gbp, when i paid 360 us and their original price was 918)? i think theirs 11 retailers in the world who sell Lins. too bad the wool linsshirt sold,for me the shirt i had was the best fittingbutton-down i'veever tried (most flattering silhouette while still comfortable), followed closely by CCP and then Balenciaga. lins was an architect, but his cuts are dead spot on. i hopethe blazer works out well for you!yoox even have some Volga Volga, and inthe Italian version of yoox, they carried Un Solo Mondo leather jackets, only women's though, but for a steal! the women's pieces are really reallycheap compared toretail, and the men's are quite good too. the lins blazer has very soft wool, and you'll love the exquisite leather detailing, if i remember it's the same one. i believe retail was $1800+, so you got quite a good deal!!

Comment

• Divo
            • Mar 2007

After I purchased the GustavoLins blazer I went through the rest of the brands they are currently offering and I was happily surprised to see The Viridi-Anne pop-up in the list of brands as well. Unfortunately only shoes, but it seems that with Lins, VolgaVolga and Viridi-Anne they certainly have entered a new niche market of high-quality, difficult-to-get brands...

I am curious as well where Yoox gets all their stuff from: I know that a shop in The Netherlands used to carry Lins, but dropped it after two seasons. It could be that e.g. Yoox bought left-overs from them, and is still able to maintain a more than reasonable price level. By the way, FYI and for everybody else: SEPTEMBER@YOOX will give 10% discount and free shipping!

Take care and hope all's well...

- Divo -

Comment

• kompressorkev
              • Dec 2006

divo congrats on the blazer. i don't see the viridi-anne though? perhaps it all sold out already? i am really impressed with their brand lists.

anyway, the september@yoox said 10% off, but i got no discount??? maybe it's only f/w stuff, not sale stuff...

Comment

• drexl
                • Sep 2006

Just in case if nobody noticed, but Yoox is having a fire sale! Check your dreambox!

Comment

• ionn26
                  • Feb 2007

What fire sale??? I looked and it is not there

Comment

• Chim
                    • Dec 2006

holy shit, that sale is uncontrollable. Nicolo Ceschi Berrini perforated leather jacket for 140, Dior Homme gray suit for 300, I personally picked up some Jil Sander Trousers and Jeans. Fantastic prices, but I had already missed out on the big items :(

There's two amazing Yohji Yamamoto sheer jersey long sleeve shirts that look utterly heavenly for 66 a piece though.

Comment

• matthewhk
                      • Jan 2007

looks like i either missed out on the sale or the US site is having good stuff that i can't view due to being in Hong Kong - everything i saw available was mostly junk.

also surprised at some of these prices...hardly a discount, there's stuff i can see buying at full price for current season that would cost less than what some of these pieces are commanding.

Comment

• Divo
                        • Mar 2007

Hi Kev,

Yeah the code is only working for F/W items, so got an additional 10% off the Gustavo Lins jacket. BTW, the current sale is amazing: picked up Yohji Yamamoto trousers for 50 ? and some Y's shirts within the same price range. Gianni barbato shoes really cheap as well!!!

Comment

• the breaks
                          • Sep 2007

I guess the sale is only available to US customers. [:(]
                          Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Divo
                            • Mar 2007

Hi Breaks,

The sale should be accessible globally, only it is not being presented as a "fire sale". Just browse through the brands and the garments and you can find pearls against a great disvount (Costume National Homme, Dries van Noten and McQueen for example).

Hope you can find something you like

- Divo -

Comment

• drexl
                              • Sep 2006

Yup, it's not an advertised sale, just massive markdowns on some stuff. Martin Margiela oxblood hussar leather jacket for $225! Hope you all got something you wanted!

Comment

• badseeds
                                • Mar 2007

[:'(] oh no, why am i always late for everything...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎