X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: Yoox

i wish they'd put up one of the mcqueen suits from last season with the double lapels. i almost bought one in japan.

as far as the superstar status- i think there's a tiering system, as i just got the sample sale notice TODAY. so i guess the more you buy the earlier you get notified.. until you get that elusive superstar status.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Guys, Yoox just slashed prices on certain items by a huge amount. It's totally random, but worth digging, especially when shipping is free. Some lucky bastard walked away with a pair of Carpe Diem boots for $188.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Yeah that was ridiculous! Not only were they carpe... they were Linea!!!

Oh well, it's not like i'm a size 12.5 anyways haha. A lotta carpe shoes on the women's side of the new stuff too

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• sbw4224
          • Sep 2006

Does Yoox only post C Diem boots under the women's section?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="sbw4224"]Does Yoox only post C Diem boots under the women's section?
            [/quote]

No, not really. They are not very knowledgable about what goes where. One time they put Dior Homme cords in the womens section, that was funny.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
              • Sep 2006

crap. why am i always banning myself from the computer when shit actually happens.

Comment

• dontbecruel
                • Sep 2006

Thank god, I am not alone!

So does anyone know a quick way to find all the new cheap deals and thereby save me getting computer brain-ache?

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="dontbecruel"]

Thank god, I am not alone!

So does anyone know a quick way to find all the new cheap deals and thereby save me getting computer brain-ache?

[/quote]

Nope. I just went by all of my favorite brands. The only reason I realized the sale is becauese the Raf Simons in my wishbox were cut down. I figured they were not alone.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• macuser3of5
                    • Sep 2006

I know what you mean, I was in the process of getting a $140 (WTF) Balenciaga black wool voile blazer for my girlfriend, and someone grabbed it while I was going into the checkout. Damnit. :D

Great forum by the way.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                      • Sep 2006

thanks for the heads up faust. was able to get some presents for my girlfriend. nothing for me though :(

Comment

• casem
                        • Sep 2006

I'm not seeing any new sales, is it the S/S marked down more or new markdowns on F/W stuff? Do you guys have "superstar" status? I've looked through many items and don't see anything newly marked down...
                        In other yoox business, I got this pair of Helmut Lang jeans today and I'm so dissapointed. They are so baggy, not as advertised. Yoox said the leg opening measures 7.8 inches which would be fairly skinny, I got them and they are the "classic bootcut" and the leg opening is actually 9". It's too bad cause I like the wash and the waist fits perfectly (31). I wonder if yoox will waive the return fee since they are defintely not as advertised.
                        music

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]I'm not seeing any new sales, is it the S/S marked down more or new markdowns on F/W stuff? Do you guys have "superstar" status? I've looked through many items and don't see anything newly marked down...
                          In other yoox business, I got this pair of Helmut Lang jeans today and I'm so dissapointed. They are so baggy, not as advertised. Yoox said the leg opening measures 7.8 inches which would be fairly skinny, I got them and they are the "classic bootcut" and the leg opening is actually 9". It's too bad cause I like the wash and the waist fits perfectly (31). I wonder if yoox will waive the return fee since they are defintely not as advertised.

[/quote]

Call and bitch and they will refund you the full amount. BTDT.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]thanks for the heads up faust. was able to get some presents for my girlfriend. nothing for me though :(
                            [/quote]

Cheers

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="casem83"]I'm not seeing any new sales, is it the S/S marked down more or new markdowns on F/W stuff? Do you guys have "superstar" status? I've looked through many items and don't see anything newly marked down...

[/quote]

It's SS marked down more. For example,

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/COSTUM...821R/areaid/36

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="casem83"]I'm not seeing any new sales, is it the S/S marked down more or new markdowns on F/W stuff? Do you guys have "superstar" status? I've looked through many items and don't see anything newly marked down...

[/quote]

It's SS marked down more. For example,

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/COSTUM...821R/areaid/36

[/quote]

Or, a more telling example,

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/ANN+DE...841D/areaid/35

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎