Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: YOOX News and Coupons

Default Re: Yoox

Really, Faust? I've actually never seen either of the things I got on the site before....they were quite cheap anyway, so don't feel too bad!

I can't bring myself to spend a lot if i can't return.

that's not nice of yoox, anyway....isn't that illegal?

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

[quote user="laika"]

Really, Faust? I've actually never seen either of the things I got on the site before....they were quite cheap anyway, so don't feel too bad!

I can't bring myself to spend a lot if i can't return.

that's not nice of yoox, anyway....isn't that illegal?

[/quote]

It's possible that they mixed in unsold things from old sample sales and took current things that are on sale. Is it illegal? No, not really. Advetising is rarely illegal - advertising is not an offer, but an invitation to make an offer, believe it or not (mental note, must stop asking Mrs. Faust about law).

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

god that was a waste of time, i should've check the thread before i was looking for deals. got the sample sale email and was excited, went through all the good designers and was just like... ok the prices didn't drop and this is all in the s/s collection. that was terrible.

so it seems like anything on sale now can't be returnable? that's terrible terrible news...

the aforementioned paypal code isn't working anymore.

happyweekend 5% off may still be working.

welcome@yoox.com for free shipping

wow yoox just got infintely worse.

so they charge you $5 return fee on EACH item you return. it used to be $8 for the entire order. not to mention you can't return anything that is discounted anymore. what the hell?! my shopping at yoox is going to dwindle down to almost nothing now.

$5 EACH? Oh, that is lame. However, it still beats ebay for selection most of the time. I'll definitely agree that the so-called sample sale is a joke, very few items got cheaper when transferred there, and now you can't return them. Stupid.

TrickOrTreat@yoox for free shipping.

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

wow yoox just got infintely worse.

so they charge you $5 return fee on EACH item you return. it used to be $8 for the entire order. not to mention you can't return anything that is discounted anymore. what the hell?! my shopping at yoox is going to dwindle down to almost nothing now.

[/quote]

That's ridiculous!

So you can't return discounted items, even if they aren't part of the sample sale? [^o)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

It's just that they suddenly put a disclaimer on all the already discounted S/S stuff that you can't return it. This usually happens but normally after they mark down the discounted stuff further, which didn't seem to happen this time. I don't think it's a new policy that you won't be able to return any discounted items in the future.

[quote user="casem83"]It's just that they suddenly put a disclaimer on all the already discounted S/S stuff that you can't return it. This usually happens but normally after they mark down the discounted stuff further, which didn't seem to happen this time. I don't think it's a new policy that you won't be able to return any discounted items in the future.[/quote]

I believe that only the sample sale items are not returnable.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Free shipping until Oct. 31.

TrickOrTreat@yoox

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Further markdowns on SS on Yoox. Everything is going at the speed of light - nothing for guys, but still some good finds for women.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

ech. missed out.

Don't worry, you haven't completely missed out. I've noticed a few items here and there in the F/W section have been discounted around 15%-%20. Is the Fall/Winter sale 'warming up'? [:P]

paypal@yoox is working for free shipping (you don't have to pay with paypal). don't forget to go through ebates for 6% cashback (see earlier in the thread)

s/s sales were very disappointing. does the start of the fall discounts mean that there's not going to be much more added to the fall collection? [:S]

free standard shipping now

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

My dream box is showing that everything has just been marked down about 10%. Though when I search through pages I don't see any of the markdowns. Also there's now a sprng/summer preview up. Happy shopping!

yoox spring is in - apparently i didn't move fast enough, by the time i tried to check out all the items in my cart were sold.

don't forget www.ebates.com for 6% cashback (takes a few months to get it back but, 6% adds up! when you sign up please put xcoldricex@comcast.net as a referral! we'll both get $5!).

I'm really happy that there is some Helmut Lang in the new S/S section. I thought they were done getting HL in at yoox, but now there is still hope of picking up a few pieces from seasons past. Although if the current Helmut Lang selection is anything to go buy, they will mostly be very basic items in odd sizes, or the crazy items that didn't sell (chaps anyone?).