• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Good finds

nifty stuff!

The jacket is actually made from Tyvek. It's papery in feel but is pretty heavy duty and ripstop. You may remember in the 80s when stores would sell cheap paper-feeling windbreakers that wouldn't tear easily. Same stuff.

--A

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

That is some nifty stuff. Crazy shipping prices though. 55+ to the US, on the jeans it looked like? Is that reasonable?
      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• casem
        • Sep 2006

I know this was hightly sought after by some:
        http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DIOR+HOMME/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/410380281B/areaid/35

Still ridiculously expensive though. It's going to make some very skinny and rich boy very happy.
        music

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Nice. Yeah I'm gonna be selling the size 54 version of it pretty soon... definitely less than half the price of that one! It's cut pretty damn small too....

-A

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Not exactly cheap, but a gorgeous Helmut Lang leather biker jacket (love that particular black). These were really well made, good leather and lampo zippers.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Crazy runway Raf Simons waxed cotton jacket for $279 (was $900 in store IIRC). It's one of thos balooney ones.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
                • Sep 2006

did someone on here get this? this label is carried by loveless right? i was unsure if this was a japanese label or a european one

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]did someone on here get this? this label is carried by loveless right? i was unsure if this was a japanese label or a european one
                  [/quote]

Funny, I was going to post it in good finds. I think it's a women's jacket, look how tiny it is. It's a Japanese label, they make one-off items, usually too distressed for my liking. I think they are associated with L.G.B. Runner would no more.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
                    • Sep 2006

most of what i've seen is more in the rockstar vein of things like most of loveless's brands (but that's how cdiem started right?) - though there have been a few interesting pieces i've come across. djrajio/deuxmille would maybe know more...

Comment

• xcoldricex
                      • Sep 2006

most of what i've seen is more in the rockstar vein of things like most of loveless's brands (but that's how cdiem started right?) - though there have been a few interesting pieces i've come across. the double zips on the sleeves could be interesting (or pointless) - the piece reminded me of a sartoria x cdiem leather shirt hybrid since a lot of the sartoria shirts are left with a raw edge like that but are never cut in a traditional shirt style.

Comment

• deuxmille
                        • Nov 2006

I don't know much about that brand. Can't recall seeing it at loveless, but I'll have another look tomorrow on my way to l'éclaireur. The name reminds me too much of Three as Four for me to like it though [:P]

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="deuxmille"]I don't know much about that brand. Can't recall seeing it at loveless, but I'll have another look tomorrow on my way to l'éclaireur. The name reminds me too much of Three as Four for me to like it though [:P][/quote]

LOL.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
                            • Sep 2006

there was one of the famous helmut lang bomber jackets on ebay with the removable lining and merino wool sleeves. it got bin'ed though. hesistated and it was gone :(

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Hey, Laika (and everyone else)! Remember the double zip Margiela messenger bag from the current season that I liked at IF? It's on Ebay at half the price.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Agent L
                                • Sep 2006

Vintage German wallet chain. 800 Silver. Skull carved from real bone.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎