Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

I don't wear BBS. And he doesn't make twist/spiral jeans (those are created by the only one. true. god.) He does make boxers, though. Honestly, I'm just being a dick. This was common place here a few years ago. It's fun and I mean no disrespect. But for real, take that cosplay lord of the rings shit and get it away from what is actually "sick as fuck."

Comment

• zen dog
      • Jan 2014

Not sure if you clowns have a problem understanding my post or the site or you are so limited in your thinking that you have to wait until a designer you like decides to go in a direction with historical, cinematic, cultural or literary references. If you wait to see it on the runway you will always be a follower in the lesser sense of the word.
      I have no idea what will be offered in future auctions. I think it would be a great score to pick up one of Zam's pieces from a TV series. GBS makes great clothing this is up to date yet he often mentions his historical references. A period movie or TV show could yield some clothing from that time period. What a great mix to wear both. Since the arts cross-pollinate just watching what comes through the auction house would be so enriching seeing if a costume designer gave a (insert designer's name here) vibe to the characters. Or, in the reverse, seeing styles and treatments come through the auction that are later echoed in some of the designers featured here. The designers aren't necessarily derivative, sometimes ideas are just "in the air."
      I'm sure you see your responses as dedicated and passionate. I see them as agitated and narrow minded without a sense of play, and those qualities are deadly to creating as well as looking.
      As that great fashion sage, David Johansen, said "Its all drag."
      Last edited by zen dog; 04-01-2017, 06:42 AM. Reason: straightened words and grammar

Comment

• upsilonkng
        • May 2010

hey dawg uh zen dawg just stop, no one wants that shit and its not because we're not open minded its because those are some silly costumes from mostly silly movies that u may or may not wear to the comic con but if u think ur deriving some futurist balling on a budget score on there go forth and take back ur generosity cause aint noone here looking for a 4 foot tall predator doll or something that was worn by Vin Diesel when he fought some computer chips. go get that drag!!

Comment

• RK1
          • May 2013

Now that the cosplay store good find is buried, I'd like to post a find that (hopefully) fits the SZ crowd a bit better, Ann Demeulemeester footwear at L'inde Le Palais.

http://www.lindelepalais.com/en-US/product/50515 - black leather lowtops, 294 EU (located in Austria, might change depending on country), size 40 and 45 available.

http://www.lindelepalais.com/en-US/product/55920
          - black leather combat boots, 374 EU, size 41 available.

http://www.lindelepalais.com/en-US/product/50589
          - black leather high top sneakers, 437 EU, size 44 available.

There's a few styles more available, go look for yourself.

Comment

• tornaremavencer
            • Aug 2012

How oversized do the ann boots fit actually? Is it 1 or more like 2 sizes bigger?

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by tornaremavencer View Post
              How oversized do the ann boots fit actually? Is it 1 or more like 2 sizes bigger?
              one size bigger
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• haydn
                • Feb 2013

heavily discounted winter goods at fwrd : http://www.fwrd.com/mens-sale-all-sa...6/?navsrc=main

Some good Ann, Rick and Haider pieces (as of last night anyway).A few Rick coats and a trench in the $450 range from Mastodon. Picked up Ann polished leather derbies for $270.

Comment

• mamooon
                  • Jun 2015

Originally posted by tornaremavencer View Post
                  Even the reply might fit better in the fitting-thread, just briefly my experience: I recently bought my very first pair of lovely Ann-boots. First one ordered via browns (size 40) felt and looked like a 42. So as one size smaller as 'usual' was still faaaaaaar to big, with the help of an awesome employee at cruvoir via f'fetch - who tried the boots for himself - and me decided to take the 'womens one' (as i have been told that they're a bit smaller and 1cm more narrow compared to the mens one) two sizes smaller than i usual need. And finally these fit perfectly! A friend of mine bought hers and needed 1 1/2 sizes smaller than usual. Might differ overall slightly on which one, i'll guess. And if you're wearing super-cosy-thick socks like - for example - the r'owens ones or thin, silky or cotton socks ;)

Comment

• DudleyGray
                    • Jul 2013

Killer Rick deals on Gilt right now, I went for the Showtek shearling. XD
                    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Lex1017
                      • Jul 2015

Just came back from the Nordstrom warehouse sale near the airport for any Toronto SZers. Found some Rick, Junya, and Yohji.

Found this in 2 and 3

This in 46 (wish it fit)

Also there was a black 3 button Yohji blazer with beige tape details for 400 from 2500 in size 3 I believe.

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                        • Jan 2013

This is way too big for me, but come on: great price for GBS coat
                        Searching for super limited coat? We’ve got Geoffrey B. Small Men's Outerwear starting at $695 and plenty of other Men's Outerwear. Shop our selection of Geoffrey B. Small today!

Comment

• La Dottoressa
                          • Nov 2015

Quite a selection of sunglasses. Usually don't see that many Rigards on the second hand-market.

(seller only seems to ship to the UK though).

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Barneys started a fire sale this weekend - 75% off + another 20% on top. Check your local shop, not much on the web, but there is some Rick Owens footwear and TheSoloist basics.

Also, SVMOSCOW has additional 15% off of sale stuff with the code PLUS15COM

Shop for Fashion Men’s Clothes, shoes and accessories online at SV77. Enjoy Fast Worldwide Shipping. Check out our full range of designers men’s clothing, shoes and accessories from luxury designers, leading labels and rare avant-garde brands. Exclusive Collaborations are available online.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• unwashed
                              • Dec 2008

Great deals on Spence.it. 70% off most Rick items and extra 10% with FLASH70
                              Grailed link

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                                Great deals on Spence.it. 70% off most Rick items and extra 10% with FLASH70
                                And lightning fast shipping. Ordered yesterday afternoon, delivered this morning.
                                Didn't know about the FLASH70 code, damnit.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎