• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onemancult
    • Dec 2006

Re: Good finds

[quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="CHRIS"]

servo, did you order the 46? i called about it this morning, but it had already sold.

i ended up getting the 48. hope it isnt too big.

[/quote]
    I might have pneumonia and my throat is killing me so talking is sort of a bummer right now

[/quote]

You too, Serv? Talk about a good find... my throat feels like it was raped by sandpaper razorblades.

Comment

• bakla
      • Oct 2006

[quote user="onemancult"]It isgood lookingin person, but I can't say that I tried it on, nor that I have much experience with Raf's outerwear. The coat is a bit too voluminous for my taste...
      and my height.

Those zippered boots, however, are rather godlike, in my opinion.
      [/quote]

The caban coat has a wool faille material on the bias - very lightweight for winter, nothing more than a heavy trench weight, not at all a winter coat weight. I tried it and it looks great on even on a man my height (5'7", 140 lbs), but definitely just a Fall or layering piece.

Comment

• xcoldricex
        • Sep 2006

hrmmm. thanks for the input bakla. might try it when i get back if its still around.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Margiela paper clip necklace. Might make a good present for the right person. $90 on yoox.
          [/quote]

Same one on Ebay at half price.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dontbecruel
            • Sep 2006

If I was as small as some of you people I think I would have to buy this. I browsed through the felt undercover stuff in the Aoyama shop last winter and I really liked the way it was made. It was like old-fashioned tailoring re-imagined in a child's dream.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UnderCover-UnderCoverism-coat-Napoleon-Dior-Homme-NR_W0QQitemZ320061294873QQihZ011QQcategoryZ57988QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• xcoldricex
              • Sep 2006

i can get one of those in a size 2 (style is a bit different). not terribly cheap though - you can pm me me if you're interested

Comment

• Seventh
                • Dec 2006

Is this a good price to find C.Diem new shoes? Wrong size for me, but I am interested if they (and the seller) are genuine.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                  • Sep 2006

seller is fine. they're real.. purchasing them as a gift for someone?

on a side note i highly doubt people are making cdiem fakes anywhere... if there are i'm all ears

Comment

• nairb49
                    • Dec 2006

just bought a camera off ^^that guy

canon digital rebel XT

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Seventh"]Is this a good price to find C.Diem new shoes? Wrong size for me, but I am interested if they (and the seller) are genuine.
                      [/quote]

the seller is legit. Price is Ok, they were probably $800 new.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

Re: A BIG NONO

What in the christ is wrong with you?
                        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Seventh
                          • Dec 2006

Thanks for the advice Coldrice and Faust. I had always thought of C.Diem shoes as sort of mythically expensive--$1000+, (out of my budget anyway [:(]). I came across the shoes by accident on ebay and was surprised at the price (still a hell of a lot!) If I looked around, could a good pair of C.Diem boots be found around $500? I have large feet (44 1/2), so that seems to eliminate finding anything in Japan. I prefer the lace up C. Diem boots to the back zipper (which currently seem more popular), I don't know if that would help me in finding a deal...

Comment

• khiev
                            • Nov 2006

Chessy, either you're joking or you're a fucking sick bastard

Comment

• xcoldricex
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Seventh"]

Thanks for the advice Coldrice and Faust. I had always thought of C.Diem shoes as sort of mythically expensive--$1000+, (out of my budget anyway [:(]). I came across the shoes by accident on ebay and was surprised at the price (still a hell of a lot!) If I looked around, could a good pair of C.Diem boots be found around $500? I have large feet (44 1/2), so that seems to eliminate finding anything in Japan. I prefer the lace up C. Diem boots to the back zipper (which currently seem more popular), I don't know if that would help me in finding a deal...

[/quote]

well, i wouldn't buy something if i couldn't wear it no matter the price... as far as deals, you just have to look hard, be patient, and don't hesitate when opportunity knocks [;)]

Comment

• Seventh
                                • Dec 2006

sorry Coldrice, I wasn't clear. I posted the boots in this section because I knew they wouldn't fit me (but maybe someone else would benefit). I was just interested if this was an unexpectedly low price and a legit seller in general. I wasn't thinking of buying shoes I couldn't fit! [:)]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎