X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Re: Good finds

I'd love to get a pair of this particular model at a good pricebut sadly I'm a size 7UKin Poell (normaly 8.5 or 9 US but hisfootwear is quite oversized). $1000 for the size 7 is not an excellent dealbut if someone was planning to get them anyway it might be a good idea...
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

I'd love to get a pair of this particular model at a good pricebut sadly I'm a size 7UKin Poell (normaly 8.5 or 9 US but hisfootwear is quite oversized). $1000 for the size 7 is not an excellent dealbut if someone was planning to get them anyway it might be a good idea...

Comment

• darkanimal
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="sbw4224"]i saw that size 8 on ebay a few hours ago as well. my size
        exactly with the weird poell sizing, but 1000?! unfortunately, i won't
        be able to front that kind of money for shoes for a long time.
        beautiful boot though. is that the boot that's currently in stock
        at "A"? [/quote]

This was from last year's spring collection. A had it, I believe for $1600 thereabouts. I've never gone back to A, but afaik the latest CCP boots are called the elephant boots.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"][quote user="Faust"][quote user="Fuuma"]

If
          you're a size 50 get this. It's the classic Margiela biker jacket in
          suede for a buy it now of $350 euros, deal of the century.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Martin-Margiela-l...QQcmdZViewItem

[/quote]

STOLEN! And I am buying you a drink for this when you visit New York.

[/quote]

This
          is frankly one of the best find I've ever seen on ebay as it's such an
          iconic design and I've never seen it discounted. I'm really happy
          someone who can appreciate it picked it up. The material is, of course,
          quite peculiar but a nice change if you already have 4 leather jackets,
          which you probably do. Now if only it had been a size 36/46 I would
          have saved you 350 euros and got it myself. BTW this doesn't look to be
          the case but if you need to communicate with the seller in french I'll
          be happy to help you.

[/quote]

Merci. I will take you up on your offer if anything goes wrong. And my drink offer stands - thanks again.

This particular style ran slim (I tried it on in navy suede last
          winter), so it's more of a 48, but would still probably be a little big
          for you. This is my 3rd leather jacket, so yes, a nice change in
          fabric and color[;)] My 4th jacket will be the CDiem
          leather shirt. That is when Mrs. Faust will divorce me on grounds
          of insanity.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkanimal
            • Sep 2006

That Cloak 2004 hoodie that you guys like but in XL.

Comment

• dontbecruel
              • Sep 2006

Thanks darkanimal. I noticed it's a fairly small XL, if that helps anyone: only 20" chest

Comment

• kucejoe
                • Sep 2006

I think that Cloak Hoodie was put up just to torture me (I am the one who posted the WB thread for it) because even though it is a small xl, it is still too big for me...I think. Hopefully keith will answer my pm. Also, does anyone know if every size of the hoodie runs small?
                Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• darkanimal
                  • Sep 2006

I know, what a coincidence huh? Afaik, different season hoodies are cut differently. This AW06 is very fitted, SS06 is quite loose.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="kucejoe"]I think that Cloak Hoodie was put up just to torture me (I am the one who posted the WB thread for it) because even though it is a small xl, it is still too big for me...I think. Hopefully keith will answer my pm. Also, does anyone know if every size of the hoodie runs small?
                    [/quote]

I don't want to preliminary disappoint you, but I think Kieth is also an XL in Cloak. This hoodie did run small in all sizes. Pretty much everything from FW 04 was cut slim.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Fuuma"][quote user="Faust"][quote user="Fuuma"]

If you're a size 50 get this. It's the classic Margiela biker jacket in suede for a buy it now of $350 euros, deal of the century.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Martin-Margiela-l...QQcmdZViewItem

[/quote]

STOLEN! And I am buying you a drink for this when you visit New York.

[/quote]

This is frankly one of the best find I've ever seen on ebay as it's such an iconic design and I've never seen it discounted. I'm really happy someone who can appreciate it picked it up. The material is, of course, quite peculiar but a nice change if you already have 4 leather jackets, which you probably do. Now if only it had been a size 36/46 I would have saved you 350 euros and got it myself. BTW this doesn't look to be the case but if you need to communicate with the seller in french I'll be happy to help you.

[/quote]

Merci. I will take you up on your offer if anything goes wrong. And my drink offer stands - thanks again.

This particular style ran slim (I tried it on in navy suede last winter), so it's more of a 48, but would still probably be a little big for you. This is my 3rd leather jacket, so yes, a nice change in fabric and color[;)] My 4th jacket will be the CDiem leather shirt. That is when Mrs. Faust will divorce me on grounds of insanity.

[/quote]

Do you mean the suede version (which i've never tried) ran smaller than the leather version? Cause I know my size in leather but with ebay and all it might be a good idea to know this...I never know when I'll run into a nice deal.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ Actually, I'm not sure if it's because it's suede or because it was what he did in that particular season.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Rick Owens leather jacket, kind of like mine, only different leather. I am pretty sure this is the mens version - I don't think the seller is very knowledgable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rick-Owens-Beige-Thick-SOFT-LEATHER-biker-JACKET_W0QQitemZ170029934525QQihZ007QQcategoryZ57988QQssP ageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Another Margiela biker leather jacket. This one is no bargain, but if you feel like splurging (the retail on these jackets is $2k+ these days in the US)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MakeTrack=true

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="darkanimal"]

CCP boots this is exactly the one I'm looking for and my size, however with the crazy price, I would not consider it "good".

however
                              here's another one in a size 8.

[/quote]

those are being sold by raijin, faust did you invite him to the boards? surprised he hasn't joined yet.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"][quote user="darkanimal"]

CCP boots this is exactly the one I'm looking for and my size, however with the crazy price, I would not consider it "good".

however
                                here's another one in a size 8.

[/quote]

those are being sold by raijin, faust did you invite him to the boards? surprised he hasn't joined yet.

[/quote]

Actually I forgot. Feel free to shoot him an email, if you have his address.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎