Page 2 of 988 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Good finds

Default Re: Good finds

Thanks darkanimal. I noticed it's a fairly small XL, if that helps anyone: only 20" chest

I think that Cloak Hoodie was put up just to torture me (I am the one who posted the WB thread for it) because even though it is a small xl, it is still too big for me...I think. Hopefully keith will answer my pm. Also, does anyone know if every size of the hoodie runs small?

I know, what a coincidence huh? Afaik, different season hoodies are cut differently. This AW06 is very fitted, SS06 is quite loose.

[quote user="kucejoe"]I think that Cloak Hoodie was put up just to torture me (I am the one who posted the WB thread for it) because even though it is a small xl, it is still too big for me...I think. Hopefully keith will answer my pm. Also, does anyone know if every size of the hoodie runs small?
    [/quote]

I don't want to preliminary disappoint you, but I think Kieth is also an XL in Cloak. This hoodie did run small in all sizes. Pretty much everything from FW 04 was cut slim.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Fuuma"][quote user="Faust"][quote user="Fuuma"]

If you're a size 50 get this. It's the classic Margiela biker jacket in suede for a buy it now of $350 euros, deal of the century.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Martin-Margiela-l...QQcmdZViewItem

[/quote]

STOLEN! And I am buying you a drink for this when you visit New York.

[/quote]

This is frankly one of the best find I've ever seen on ebay as it's such an iconic design and I've never seen it discounted. I'm really happy someone who can appreciate it picked it up. The material is, of course, quite peculiar but a nice change if you already have 4 leather jackets, which you probably do. Now if only it had been a size 36/46 I would have saved you 350 euros and got it myself. BTW this doesn't look to be the case but if you need to communicate with the seller in french I'll be happy to help you.

[/quote]

Merci. I will take you up on your offer if anything goes wrong. And my drink offer stands - thanks again.

This particular style ran slim (I tried it on in navy suede last winter), so it's more of a 48, but would still probably be a little big for you. This is my 3rd leather jacket, so yes, a nice change in fabric and color[;)] My 4th jacket will be the CDiem leather shirt. That is when Mrs. Faust will divorce me on grounds of insanity.

[/quote]

Do you mean the suede version (which i've never tried) ran smaller than the leather version? Cause I know my size in leather but with ebay and all it might be a good idea to know this...I never know when I'll run into a nice deal.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

/\ Actually, I'm not sure if it's because it's suede or because it was what he did in that particular season.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Rick Owens leather jacket, kind of like mine, only different leather. I am pretty sure this is the mens version - I don't think the seller is very knowledgable.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rick-Owens-Beige-Thick-SOFT-LEATHER-biker-JACKET_W0QQitemZ170029934525QQihZ007QQcategoryZ57988QQssP ageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Another Margiela biker leather jacket. This one is no bargain, but if you feel like splurging (the retail on these jackets is $2k+ these days in the US)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MakeTrack=true

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="darkanimal"]

CCP boots this is exactly the one I'm looking for and my size, however with the crazy price, I would not consider it "good".

however
    here's another one in a size 8.

[/quote]

those are being sold by raijin, faust did you invite him to the boards? surprised he hasn't joined yet.

[quote user="xcoldricex"][quote user="darkanimal"]

CCP boots this is exactly the one I'm looking for and my size, however with the crazy price, I would not consider it "good".

however
    here's another one in a size 8.

[/quote]

those are being sold by raijin, faust did you invite him to the boards? surprised he hasn't joined yet.

[/quote]

Actually I forgot. Feel free to shoot him an email, if you have his address.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Yeah $1k for those boots is a really good price! Considering that they don't go on sale, and there are no more available retail-wise. That Japanese seller is gouging. They were $1450 at A.

I do find it interesting that for a pair of boots of which 30 (I think it's 30... I'll have to look at my little CCP insert again) were made, so many show up on the secondhand market!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Yeah $1k for those boots is a really good price! Considering that they don't go on sale, and there are no more available retail-wise. That Japanese seller is gouging. They were $1450 at A.

I do find it interesting that for a pair of boots of which 30 (I think it's 30... I'll have to look at my little CCP insert again) were made, so many show up on the secondhand market!

[/quote]

I wished they showed in size 7 though....

this guy is selling quite a bit of stuff... including ss 06 cloak, apc, some dresses, etc.

he's also selling these really nice helmut lang shoes, size us8.5/9

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Helmut-Lang-Paint...QQcmdZViewItem

hopefully some of these pieces don't get blown out of proportion in terms of price. most of these are my exact sizes.

Hey Kucejoe,

I have that Cloak hoodie in olive green in size Medium. I usually wear size small and it fits well. If you're interested let me know. Also I have the shoe version of the Linea boots size 41(smooth baby calf, not like the distressed leather the boot has)mentioned earlier in excellent condition.I would put pics up but can't figure out how to do it.

can you email me pics of the shoes? (xcoldricex @ comcast.net)

Hey, I might be interested in that hoodie (email me at kucejoe@gmail.com with pics). thx...Also, I sent a you a pm.

[quote user="mass"]this guy is selling quite a bit of stuff... including ss 06 cloak, apc, some dresses, etc.

he's also selling these really nice helmut lang shoes, size us8.5/9

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Helmut-Lang-Paint...QQcmdZViewItem

[/quote]

Arggg I saw this one I saw this one yesterday, this guy is the same height, weight and shoe size as mebut now that a gazillion people will be on it this will probably end up being an average deal at best. [:'(]

sorry dude! ):

haha. i don't think many people have size 8.5 feet or are 44 in size, you'll be alright.