X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xcoldricex
    • Sep 2006

Re: Good finds

i've wanted these for awhile.. but the seller lists them as a 42.5? as far as i know harnden uses his own sizing and i think I fit into 7's (eq to a US9 much like poell sizing...)

Comment

• Chim
      • Dec 2006

damn, i cant believe i missed that helmut lang keychain! how much did it go for, its gorgeous!

Comment

• Servo2000
        • Oct 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"] i've wanted these for awhile.. but the seller lists them as a 42.5? as far as i know harnden uses his own sizing and i think I fit into 7's (eq to a US9 much like poell sizing...)
        [/quote]

So close...
        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• sbw4224
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chim"]damn, i cant believe i missed that helmut lang keychain! how much did it go for, its gorgeous![/quote]

The keychain on the previous page went for 48 dollars.

Comment

• xcoldricex
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Servo2000"][quote user="xcoldricex"] i've wanted these for awhile.. but the seller lists them as a 42.5? as far as i know harnden uses his own sizing and i think I fit into 7's (eq to a US9 much like poell sizing...)
            [/quote]

So close...

[/quote]

i think they fit actually.

Comment

• Servo2000
              • Oct 2006

Oh, I meant for me, I'm a US size 8.
              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Lotta Marsell shoes on Yoox at decent prices!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• minomni
                  • Oct 2006

ccp fall 06 leather jacket on ebay - size 50.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="minomni"]ccp fall 06 leather jacket on ebay - size 50.
                    [/quote]

I think Albert's wallet is in for some serious beating.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Helmut Lang bomber, size 38 - $130 on Yoox.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• macuser3of5
                        • Sep 2006

^^ How is that still there!?! Those retailed for $600++, *and* it's black.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="macuser3of5"]^^ How is that still there!?! Those retailed for $600++, *and* it's black.[/quote]

It's waiting for your credit card, obviously! [:P]

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="minomni"]ccp fall 06 leather jacket on ebay - size 50.
                            [/quote]

I think Albert's wallet is in for some serious beating.

[/quote]

hahaha. No no.... I saw that last night too and inquired about it (casually! casually dammit!) and this was the response:

"this is only a pubblicitary
                            auction....i will have in the end of jannuary....if you want i can
                            reserve for you. i try to explain better : my second name in ebay is
                            dirbik, i create my new website out of ebay because ebay is full of
                            fakes for this reason i create 6 month ago www.mcbrands.com
                            and in the end of jannuary i will go to buy rare items from boutique.
                            Now i'm trying to understand what are the pupular items that the
                            persons wand find.

In this metod in the end of jannuary i will buy only rare most wanted pieces.

regards

simone
                            "

Thus, you're bidding on an item wherein the details of the jacket are unknown, the condition unknown, and the actual measurements unknown. Plus I think the jacket buttons up, not zips up. Boo.

The price is amazing though for those willing to take the risk/take the hit.

I'm personally eyeing that gray thick linen Linea jacket that I posted in the carpe/lmaltieri/linea thread. Just need to think about it a bit more... same goes for some Linea boots.

Honestly for the $1800 for that CCP jacket, I (and everyone else on here) could buy a LOT more stuff with some smart shopping :)

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

huh, I dont get it. he doesn't have the jacket but is selling it? what if someone buys it?

I doubt thats allowed..?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike b"]

huh, I dont get it. he doesn't have the jacket but is selling it? what if someone buys it?

I doubt thats allowed..?

[/quote]

A number of people on ebay do that. They live close enough to outlets/stores that they go and take photos of the items and then post the photos on ebay. Then when it sells on ebay they go pick it up. There's risk involved but usually low. A guy I know does it with Dior Homme as he works closely with some SAs at the Dior outlet by him.

As for this jacket... it's brown (meh.) and I'd be really surprised if it was f/w '06 really.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎