• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by JetLag View Post
    2 monthes ago I took these boots to repair a sewing and the shoemaker just laughed at them:
    "Is it for a medieval cosplay?" he asked. "These staples are really ugly. Who the F... made that?" Then I said "actualy, it's hand-made in Italy". "What kind of hands did that...?"
    haha thats harsh. my cobbler said "wow these are pretty interesting" when I took my guidi lace ups in. hes an older dude but I guess most of his work is with some super cheap to mediocre quality shoes.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

lols likewise; my cobbler fairly popped a boner when i cam in wearing my cdiems, he spotted the laces straight away before i could even get my other shoes out of my bag

Comment

• genzou2.0
        • Jul 2008

fishieeeeee
        Last edited by genzou2.0; 04-15-2009, 02:23 AM.

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by genzou2.0 View Post
          i know a couple who wanted ccp twisties in size 50. well here...

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g71746944
          Hmm, never seen that version before. Not saying they're fake per se but something just doesn't seem right about them.

Carol has never put the materials/size tag right below his yellow tag (which is practically always at the right hip anyways) in the center back like that. Also, the materials tag is practically black inferring that the item was object dyed but it certainly does not look to be object dyed at all.... in fact on closer observation the tag doesn't seem to have ANY printing on it whatsoever. Plus, the overlock is white on blue/black jeans which is also unusual not to mention that it seems like the overlock seems to disappear mid thigh?

I'm gonna "Malcolm Gladwell" this one and say there's something not super kosher about this pair. Total shame too since twist overlock jeans basically have NEVER shown up in size 50 anywhere.
          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Bring The Noise
            • Feb 2008

if i wasnt broke and cad wasnt so shitty, id think about it

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• genzou2.0
              • Jul 2008

i shall remove it then.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by genzou2.0 View Post
                i shall remove it then.
                Well, I can't outright call em fake.... it's an interesting item either way so I'll leave it quoted in my post then. Be interested in hearing what other people's opinions of it are!
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

cosign on the no-kosher conclusion, object dyed tag on a non object dyed garment is like fruit on a pizza, like whats up. then again mr. poeru has been known for a few bloopers here and there, if those are from the bicycle tee season then why not.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• DHC
                    • Jul 2007

Tomatoes are a fruit. And who doesn't love pineapple or jalapenos on a pizza with the right accompanying toppings?
                    Originally posted by Faust
                    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

banana and curry-pizza.... mmmm

Comment

• kbi
                        • Feb 2009

Please stop!

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Bring The Noise View Post
                          if i wasnt broke and cad wasnt so shitty, id think about it

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k112891003
                          This in blue please. Thank you.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                            Tomatoes are a fruit. And who doesn't love pineapple or jalapenos on a pizza with the right accompanying toppings?
                            are you aware, sir, that tomatoes have been legally classified as vegetables, even though botanically they are fruits.

they are of course very welcome on my plate even though I dont like fresh ones, but pineapple on a pizza to me is the equivalent of putting chocolate or ice cream on one - dont mix desserts and actual food

Comment

• the breaks
                              • Sep 2007

Being wise is knowing tomato is a fruit, but being smart is not putting it in a fruit salad.
                              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• asis
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                                Well, I can't outright call em fake.... it's an interesting item either way so I'll leave it quoted in my post then. Be interested in hearing what other people's opinions of it are!
                                its possible they were purchased being white and dyed at home, the poly thread wouldn't accept color along with the tags except the printed one. Also i have a feeling the tags on the jeans are in the back as opposed to trousers in the front right?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎