• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by uzairh
    For those interested, Eluxury is having an extra 40% off all sale merchandise over the weekend.
    What a find for a lucky 40.5 girl.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

tranny-sized.

Comment

• jumpoff
        • Jan 2008

12 pairs of Rick sneaks. sz 40-43

Don't know about authenticity

Comment

• beardown
          rekoner
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jumpoff View Post
          http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/vereda...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ

12 pairs of Rick sneaks. sz 40-43

Don't know about authenticity
          LOL...I Just posted that in the dick sneakers thread.
          Watch out for this dude's feedback. He seems like he's got at least a few unhappy customers.

Only two pairs of 43 unless more are forthcoming. People are going to be arm wrestling without pushing the price too high.
          Originally posted by mizzar
          Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Servo2000
            • Oct 2006

Damn. Do love those white / black ponyhair ones. Great price, too. I really don't need two pairs of Rick trainers by any stretch of the imagination and I love the all-whites I have too much to sell. First-world problems for real.

Sellers a little too sketchy with the 12 pairs of sneakers for me, also. What's the deal with this ebay 2% "eBay Bucks" program or whatever, by the way?
            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Vikeid
              • Feb 2009

removed upon request.
              Last edited by Vikeid; 04-24-2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• beardown
                rekoner
                • Feb 2009

I would advise anyone eyeing the RO sneaks to ask for a photo of the insole, close up of the toe hole and the size stamp inside the zipper before bidding up ye funds too far.

No reason to assume that they are all fake but 12 pairs at once is suspect. Plus, from what I understand, the fakes top out at size 43 and he doesn't have anything larger than 43 that in his listings.
                Just reminding people to be cautious. Getting money back from paypal for bootleg stuff can be a hard case to make sometimes.

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

Babyshamble posted a new RO jacket he picked up recently...I think this is the same on just posted on ebay.
                  Womens jacket but it's a 42 so it might fit some tiny fellers. Good price anyway.

here

Comment

• tjoek
                    • Apr 2008

For folks that are looking for suits. The Comme Des Garcons is a bit flashy but interesting with the pattern and fused tape, while the Mark Stephen Marengo is better for daily wear.

A bit about Mark Marengo, his style are fashion forward, slim (nice, not too skinny) and follows British Saville Row tradition.

If it is really the crimson label then that price is a good one.
                    ________
                    volcano digital review
                    Last edited by tjoek; 01-19-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

• Babyshamble
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                      Babyshamble posted a new RO jacket he picked up recently...I think this is the same on just posted on ebay.
                      Womens jacket but it's a 42 so it might fit some tiny fellers. Good price anyway.

here

Great jacket but this has the leather on the sleeves not all over as the one I picked up. I think Lindestore has the same jacket, and might be even cheaper there. Im a 44 and a women's 42 fits me perfectly (44 IT) so any small guys like me, I would recommend going for a 42/44 :)

Comment

• crz
                        • Apr 2008

in regards to the ebay listing of all those sneakers..i messaged the guy asking where he got them from, and for more detailed pics.. here's what he said:

What detail pics would you like? I bought a boatload at a really
                        good sale, I actually have more than this.

- veredaverde

i wonder where he bought a boatload from.. and no-one from SZ knew about it???

Comment

• beardown
                          rekoner
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by crz View Post
                          in regards to the ebay listing of all those sneakers..i messaged the guy asking where he got them from, and for more detailed pics.. here's what he said:

What detail pics would you like? I bought a boatload at a really
                          good sale, I actually have more than this.

- veredaverde

i wonder where he bought a boatload from.. and no-one from SZ knew about it???
                          I'm guessing the boat from China that brought them from where they were made.
                          I know that people buy Rick at Century 21 specifically to flip (Flip yo Dick) but even at a 'good sale,' nobody has the means to just buy a shitload of these things. Flipping 2 pairs...maybe. More than a dozen?
                          Like you mentioned...if there was a retailer in the world (let alone the U.S.) handing these out for that much, someone on here would have found out and reported back to SZ base.
                          I'm calling foul but decide for yourselves.

Comment

• unwashed
                            • Dec 2008

I was also thinking of picking up a pair from the RO sneaker seller veraverde on ebay, but I am still in doubt. In the pictures they look legit. Can anyone verify if the other stuff he sold was legit? I haven't seen those coats he sold before.

He now has 21 pairs up and also size 44.
                            Last edited by unwashed; 04-25-2009, 01:49 PM.
                            Grailed link

Comment

• Silk
                              • Jan 2009

Well, regardless if they are fake people have promptly scooped the 43's in the good colors. He needs to post some detail pics, but I agree they are probably fake because not only would we have most likely known about a large sale of these, but also how would there be this many and in the most popular sizes getting all the way to sale?

Comment

• tjoek
                                • Apr 2008

Martin Margiela 0 10 Jumper. This is interesting, is the 0 10 line sizing is using 1, 2, 3 onwards, as opposed to 44, 46?
                                ________
                                Yamaha FJR1300
                                Last edited by tjoek; 01-19-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎