• Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Good finds

Fuuma, this was meant for you!

CarpeDiemLeatherShirt

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• keith
      • Sep 2006

I posted this in the designer thread, but thought it might interest other people who may not be reading it (Nicolo Berrini):

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/NICOLO+CESCHI+BERRINI/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/410383991T/areaid/36

Comment

• xcoldricex
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

CarpeDiemLeatherShirt

[/quote]

haha i was on that for the buttons and the leather. i was gonna gut that thing. if you'd rather wear it fuuma let me know. haha.
        thanks keith. gonna try it and see how it is in person.

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"][quote user="Faust"]

CarpeDiemLeatherShirt

[/quote]

haha i was on that for the buttons and the leather. i was gonna gut that thing. if you'd rather wear it fuuma let me know. haha.

[/quote]

Holy!! I haven't been very active lately, busy with some other stuff so I almost missed it. Please guys let me have that. I promise I'll wear it till it looks like it has been thrown in a blender.

Thanks Faust...and Coldrice for not bidding on it :P

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

BTW I have no idea what's a reasonnable price for those on ebay us, anybody knows how much they go for? Better be pretty low as I will probably want to experiment with it (get it all crumbled and worn, tipping my hat to coldrice for making me realize that Cdiem leather shirts could be for me worn that way...dunno how I'll do it thoughneed to check it out...).

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="mic"]

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-ANN-DEMEULEMEESTER-Biker-LEATHER-Vest-JACKET-40_W0QQitemZ150048254453QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63862QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150048254453

damn. i dont know what to do. i want it so bad but im totally broke now and im not sure about the fit. the measurements are good though.

[/quote]

If you're really broke then don't do it, not an amazing deal with this starting price. I must admit on the right person (this is a piece with a lot ofcharacter so definitely gotta fit what you aim to project) this could successfully bridge the gap between biker from hell and concept-obsessed intellectual.

Comment

• kucejoe
                • Sep 2006

Hey Fuuma. If you win it and it doesn't work out when you get it, think of me because these Carpe Diem leather shirts sound so great, but 90% of the time, leather does not look 'right' on me, but if that shirt ever comes to Montreal....well.....[:)] Anyways good luck.
                Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="kucejoe"]Hey Fuuma. If you win it and it doesn't work out when you get it, think of me because these Carpe Diem leather shirts sound so great, but 90% of the time, leather does not look 'right' on me, but if that shirt ever comes to Montreal....well.....[:)] Anyways good luck.
                  [/quote]

I have no idea if I'll win or anything but yeah if I get it and it ends up not being what I expected I'll contact you. But are you a size 46 cause those measurements make it seem very tight?

Comment

• kucejoe
                    • Sep 2006

Well, I am a usually a 46, but I am very skinny, but to be frank, I am still discovering my true size in most stuff since I tended to buy stuff a little big because for some reason I felt more comfortable in it (I am getting over that now:). Also, how is the Carpe Diem shirt supposed to sit in length and did you find out what the actual Carpe size is (ie, is is a 2 or 3 or what).
                    Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• macuser3of5
                      • Sep 2006

Christian Dior leather jacket

Actually a Dior Homme jacket, this is totally slipping under the radar because of the listing name, as there is only 1 bid for $280 [:|]

Comment

• xcoldricex
                        • Sep 2006

nice find mac might scoop that one up if it stays low.

re: cdiem shirt - the seller doesn't know the size. she's washed it so the tag is unreadable.

Comment

• keith
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

[/quote]

I hope it fits--let us know! I would have bought one but a 52 was unbelievably small. There's something interesting going on with the cuffs on it too, in additional to the crinkled fabric. I don't think it has buttoned cuffs, maybe just a slit...

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"][quote user="xcoldricex"][quote user="Faust"]

CarpeDiemLeatherShirt

[/quote]

haha
                            i was on that for the buttons and the leather. i was gonna gut
                            that thing. if you'd rather wear it fuuma let me know. haha.

[/quote]

Holy!!
                            I haven't been very active lately, busy with some other stuff so I
                            almost missed it. Please guys let me have that. I promise I'll wear it
                            till it looks like it has been thrown in a blender.

Thanks Faust...and Coldrice for not bidding on it :P

[/quote]

It's all yours, man - I wish you luck!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

nice find mac might scoop that one up if it stays low.

re: cdiem shirt - the seller doesn't know the size. she's washed it so the tag is unreadable.

[/quote]

Cdiem shirt: I just go by measurements, this will fit me...

dior jacket: For some reason I can't imagine you wearing a white leather jacket, especially with this kind of styling...

Comment

• xcoldricex
                                • Sep 2006

i'd also like to add this is probably from when the label still carpe diem and not cdiem. so it may be higher quality than the newer stuff - and supposedly they'll fix any problems for you for free.

re dior jacket: i'm more versatile than you think! and if you happen to be right and it doesn't work out i'm sure i could sell it.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎