Page 9 of 988 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: Good finds

Default Re: Good finds

[quote user="Faust"]oh man, the color makes a world of difference
    [/quote]

Not to mention the collar!

the boots! i found these on yahoo japan. if i had the money i would maybe consider these eventhough the price is pretty high. i have been looking for these for a very long time. thought maybe someone on this site would like to get them.

http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g46842422

Alexander McQueen leather coat - gorgeous. Not cheap in itself, but relatively so...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Kris Van Assche Espadrilles on yoox for only $84 smackers. A size 11, but since they're slip ons you can easily size up. Good for the summer.... not so great for cold weather though haha.

-A

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

This seller has some pretty cool items (Raf Simons waxed paper jacket....is that even remotely wearable?) and some fashion books.

http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQsassZcharliestrandQQhtZ-1

nifty stuff!

The jacket is actually made from Tyvek. It's papery in feel but is pretty heavy duty and ripstop. You may remember in the 80s when stores would sell cheap paper-feeling windbreakers that wouldn't tear easily. Same stuff.

--A

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

That is some nifty stuff. Crazy shipping prices though. 55+ to the US, on the jeans it looked like? Is that reasonable?

I know this was hightly sought after by some:
    http://www1.yoox.com/item/YOOX/DIOR+HOMME/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/410380281B/areaid/35

Still ridiculously expensive though. It's going to make some very skinny and rich boy very happy.

Nice. Yeah I'm gonna be selling the size 54 version of it pretty soon... definitely less than half the price of that one! It's cut pretty damn small too....

-A

Not exactly cheap, but a gorgeous Helmut Lang leather biker jacket (love that particular black). These were really well made, good leather and lampo zippers.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Crazy runway Raf Simons waxed cotton jacket for $279 (was $900 in store IIRC). It's one of thos balooney ones.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

did someone on here get this? this label is carried by loveless right? i was unsure if this was a japanese label or a european one

[quote user="xcoldricex"]did someone on here get this? this label is carried by loveless right? i was unsure if this was a japanese label or a european one
    [/quote]

Funny, I was going to post it in good finds. I think it's a women's jacket, look how tiny it is. It's a Japanese label, they make one-off items, usually too distressed for my liking. I think they are associated with L.G.B. Runner would no more.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

most of what i've seen is more in the rockstar vein of things like most of loveless's brands (but that's how cdiem started right?) - though there have been a few interesting pieces i've come across. djrajio/deuxmille would maybe know more...

most of what i've seen is more in the rockstar vein of things like most of loveless's brands (but that's how cdiem started right?) - though there have been a few interesting pieces i've come across. the double zips on the sleeves could be interesting (or pointless) - the piece reminded me of a sartoria x cdiem leather shirt hybrid since a lot of the sartoria shirts are left with a raw edge like that but are never cut in a traditional shirt style.

I don't know much about that brand. Can't recall seeing it at loveless, but I'll have another look tomorrow on my way to l'éclaireur. The name reminds me too much of Three as Four for me to like it though [:P]

[quote user="deuxmille"]I don't know much about that brand. Can't recall seeing it at loveless, but I'll have another look tomorrow on my way to l'éclaireur. The name reminds me too much of Three as Four for me to like it though [:P][/quote]

LOL.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

there was one of the famous helmut lang bomber jackets on ebay with the removable lining and merino wool sleeves. it got bin'ed though. hesistated and it was gone :(

Hey, Laika (and everyone else)! Remember the double zip Margiela messenger bag from the current season that I liked at IF? It's on Ebay at half the price.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Vintage German wallet chain. 800 Silver. Skull carved from real bone.