Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darkbydesign
    • Sep 2010

^^Yep, both are standard and all rip off the "biker look" that was around before those guys were even designing.

Not to mention------who even wears these denim/leather combos anyway?

Comment

• TheThief
      • Mar 2011

^
      I do...I love my Rick denim and leather

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
        ^^Yep, both are standard and all rip off the "biker look" that was around before those guys were even designing.

Not to mention------who even wears these denim/leather combos anyway?
        Me and quite a few people I know. It's an awesome piece.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

yeah!

the OG deep black denim with leather sleeves is a total win.

bad pic but still...

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• MoFiya
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by mortalveneer
            great price. but too good to be true and the seller only has that one post....
            I have dreams of orca whales and owls
            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• habibi
              • Oct 2011

I'm gonna ask for tags and better pictures, the pants fit me

Comment

• taylen
                • Jul 2010

good deals for the new items:

+ Brand New With The Tag Odyn Vovk Soft Deer Skin Dark Grey/Black Leather Trench Coat in Size S (Fits big 44 - Slim 46): * Retail's Over $2200. ASKING ONLY $925 Shipped in US (PP as Gift or add PP fees).

Quick Sale: Brand new with the tags Label under construction long sleeves knit in size 48 (fits a big 44 - a true 46). Not much to say. Just tried on only once and doesn't work out for my body built. Paid over $600. Asking for a quick sale SOLDDDDDDD shipped in US (PP as Gift or add PP fees).

Comment

• PaintedBlack_7
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Pontifex View Post
                  RO:

VS
                  HM:

...and then there's the Gimp hoodie rip-off. Only the strap missing.
                  I saw it yesterday and was astonished at the unmasked plagiarism
                  This belongs in the WTF thread IMO
                  they've been doing that for years, its why H&M is actaully where it is now

Comment

• darkbydesign
                    • Sep 2010

Glad you guys like your denim and leather. Not meant to be offensive, it's just not my fave.

I would love to see Julius try one though. The reason I've never liked the RO and HL versions is that they just don't fit right in a size 1 type of build and look too chunky and big, especially in the arms.

The H&M copy is really really bad w/r/t that.

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

I would love to see Julius try one though. The reason I've never liked the RO and HL versions is that they just don't fit right in a size 1 type of build and look too chunky and big, especially in the arms.
                      my original FW09 XS fits a size 1 perfectly, it's short and snug. the oiled calf sleeves are the slimmest of my wardrobe.
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Glad you guys like your denim and leather. Not meant to be offensive, it's just not my fave.

The H&M copy is really really bad w/r/t that.

Mine is perfect all around. The first time I wore it two weeks ago, two people commented that I've lost weight

I have the asymmetric collar version, which no one except me seems to like. I love it exactly because it does not look like a typical denim jacket.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

^
                          That's my favorite too, and the only short rick jacket I have tried that have fit me well. I've been eying one at JUS for quite some while, we'll see what happens in january/february when Sweden goes on sale. What I like about the denim jackets is that it's a bit easier to wear them a little bit too big without it looking sloppy.

Comment

• Raw
                            • Oct 2009

*Prices inclusive of worldwide recorded delivery but do not include 4% PayPal levy. Boris Bidjan Saberi cold dyed jeans from s/s '11 Size - XL (fits L) £Sold shipped worldwide Werkstatt:München BNWT silver punched round wound ring Size - L £SOLD shipped worldwide

Comment

• beardown
                              rekoner
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              I have the asymmetric collar version, which no one except me seems to like. I love it exactly because it does not look like a typical denim jacket.
                              I like that one in theory but I found that unless it was buttoned to the top that the collar felt awkward. Like it didn't seem to know if it wanted to go up or hang down.

I have the same problem with aircuts and the strap on that....if it's not buttoned, it kind of juts out like a semi-erect cloth penis reaching out to the world for help.
                              Originally posted by mizzar
                              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎