X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oasis
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
    you continue to not do yourself any favours.

I'm not overly bothered if you (or anyone else) finds it unacceptable. If I happen to list something in the classifieds just steer clear. I won't lose
    any sleep over it. As I stated before I don't make a habit of it.
    Originally posted by christianef
    u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
      Interesting to read that so many of you have been banned from ebay...doesn't bode well for you posting in the classifieds in the future.
      If used the site to sell stuff you'd know it treats sellers like shit. And, as Oasis wrote, if it bothers you steer clear.

Oasis, you should have requested feedback removal. Some guy did the exact same thing to me twice, and after a week or so from requesting eBay removed his feedback.
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Oasis
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
        If used the site to sell stuff you'd know it treats sellers like shit. And, as Oasis wrote, if it bothers you steer clear.

Oasis, you should have requested feedback removal. Some guy did the exact same thing to me twice, and after a week or so from requesting eBay removed his feedback.
        I contacted ebay and asked for a defamatory content form. I've not got round to filling out all the information they want but I'm assured it will be removed when I do send the form back.

I'm not even sure I will. I now have very little intention of using ebay to sell and as such am in no hurry to have the feedback removed. Mainly because as you said, it's shit. Rising fees, pointless restrictions on listings, little to no sanctions on non-paying bidders etc, etc, etc - what's the point? I'd rather use Sufu or the likes these days, maybe even here in the future if Dane doesn't alienate me from the classifieds first..

Comment

• CHRIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2006

you can't even leave feedback for buyers! that's probably the most annoying 'rule' when the buyer turns out to be a total cunt

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

The thing I hate most is how they charge the Final Value fee even if the seller hasn't received the payment. And then the credit you receive is not a refund, but eBay credit.
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

My biggest gripe is the lack of penalty for non-paying buyers. There's no danger to joy-bidding on Ebay anymore.

Excepting that, the fees are getting absolutely ridiculous, especially when you get hit a second time by Paypal.
              —
              -

Comment

• Oasis
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                you can't even leave feedback for buyers! that's probably the most annoying 'rule' when the buyer turns out to be a total cunt
                Yeah, honestly, who the fuck came up with that idea?!

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                The thing I hate most is how they charge the Final Value fee even if the seller hasn't received the payment. And then the credit you receive is not a refund, but eBay credit.
                ..and the icing on the cake is that if you open a dispute for non payment, it requires action by yourself after being opened to ensure you recieve a final valuation credit. If you just leave the case it closes after a certain amount of time, with you receiving NO credit. I'm currently in a dispute with ebay over this.

Comment

• t-bone
                  • Dec 2009

How about you guys move this (now 3 page long) discussion to a more appropriate thread???

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

good luck
                    Last edited by cowsareforeating; 12-28-2011, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• sshum88
                      • Dec 2007

The seller has had those CDiems (plus some others) for sale for quite some time. Not sure how you get $450 as XE shows starting bid of 67,800 Yen = $890 USD. His pics are always on the dark side so it's hard to see the details and condition as well.
                      Originally posted by eat me
                      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
                        The seller has had those CDiems (plus some others) for sale for quite some time. Not sure how you get $450 as XE shows starting bid of 67,800 Yen = $890 USD. His pics are always on the dark side so it's hard to see the details and condition as well.
                        for whatever reason it lists it as 450 usd on my browser... hm...

okay removed i suppose

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                          • Oct 2011

RO Mainline on Gilt tomorrow morning

Comment

• Mos
                            • Jun 2010

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Awesome number (n)ine jacket.

Comment

• aussy
                              • Jul 2011

someone else please buy this so I don't

Comment

• swrecked
                                • Sep 2011

Went to Bonnie and Clyde's today, and picked up a pair of Drkshdw Detroit black waxed jeans for $100. They have a few pairs left.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎