Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • matglenn
    • Jun 2016

Recently found the synth artist Boris Dzaneck and I find it terribly addicting and catchy. I would suggest listening to his album "In His Own Words"

Comment

• gustavobradley
      • Jun 2016

^Sounds pretty cool.

This track is far and away my favourite song to come out this year. It's incredibly slick and just melancholy enough, and the video I think perfectly matches it (though I wish the rest of the band was featured - IMO it only makes the teen girl fanbase worse when it's just the vocalist).

Comment

• mikemikemike
        • Jun 2011

Comment

• Guun
          • Nov 2014

^ RIP Alan :'(

I've recently been listening to The Gerogerigegege - Moenai Hai

It is essentially their comeback album (after over 15 years), and boy it did not disappoint.
          'Gerogerigegege' literally translates to vomit-diarrhea, which is amazing as the 2nd track, ゲロゲリゲゲゲ, (see link) is disgustingly noisy in the best way; just pure, painful, shoegazey guitar tone which smacks you right in the face. One of the best tracks i've heard in a long time. The rest of the album is some pleasant dark-ambient, mostly to prepare/recover from the monster 2nd track, as well as bits of harsh noise. Overall, one of the most enjoyable listens I've had all year
          insta ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ last.fm

Comment

• Krull
            • Jun 2016

Originally posted by matglenn View Post
            Recently found the synth artist Boris Dzaneck and I find it terribly addicting and catchy. I would suggest listening to his album "In His Own Words"
            This is amazing

Comment

• Bodique
              • Mar 2012

«Страдания жизни неразумной приводят к сознанию необходимости разумной жизни.»
              Лев Николаевич Толстой

Comment

• matglenn
                • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Guun View Post
                ^ RIP Alan :'(

I've recently been listening to The Gerogerigegege - Moenai Hai

It is essentially their comeback album (after over 15 years), and boy it did not disappoint.
                'Gerogerigegege' literally translates to vomit-diarrhea, which is amazing as the 2nd track, ゲロゲリゲゲゲ, (see link) is disgustingly noisy in the best way; just pure, painful, shoegazey guitar tone which smacks you right in the face. One of the best tracks i've heard in a long time. The rest of the album is some pleasant dark-ambient, mostly to prepare/recover from the monster 2nd track, as well as bits of harsh noise. Overall, one of the most enjoyable listens I've had all year
                Very nice suggestion! Just listened to the whole thing, it was so cohesive and the bridges gave it a lot of depth. Love the noise too

Here is a nice new wave track from Ss-say, from the experimental singer/songwriter Martin Hall.

Comment

• oscarperress
                  • Nov 2015

Through my headphones currently playing are a couple of sombre tunes, however, I find them lovely to listen to all the same.

never again by jonatan leandoer127 (a much darker, melancholic side project of Swedish rapper Yung Lean, showing a less braggadocios, material side of his persona)

the nature of dying by goreshit (a string heavy electronic trip hop onslaught, that i find some how retains its lighter yet gloomy elegance despite shattering cymbals)

and

Blinde Pferde by Lauren Auder featuring Kojey Radical ( A tad more upbeat than the other two, in terms of mood, yet it is still rawly haunting, with quite poetic lyricism overlaid dictating a rather industrial electro instrumental)

Comment

• matglenn
                    • Jun 2016

Worth a listen

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

On repeat...

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        On repeat...
                        this is really cool !!!!!! thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Bosseh
                          • Jun 2013

Directed and performed by Noah DillonCo-Direction, DP, and edit by Jack BridgerThe HellpNoah DillonTwin Sinner February 24thhttps://www.wearethehellp.com/htt...

Comment

• Bosseh
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by matglenn View Post
                            Very nice suggestion! Just listened to the whole thing, it was so cohesive and the bridges gave it a lot of depth. Love the noise too

Here is a nice new wave track from Ss-say, from the experimental singer/songwriter Martin Hall.

this was in a supreme skatevideo
                            love the track

Comment

• Anton
                              • Oct 2014

Enjoying this today....
                              I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
                              My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• kOrtuoste
                                • May 2016

Been keeping an eye out for this EP for a while, and been on repeat since its release. Most are dark progressive house tracks, while some songs have a more electro-feel (especially in the vocals). The dude makes some pretty killer mixes too, and I feel like if there was one guy to put Mau5trap back on the map, it'd be him.

https://soundcloud.com/ihavenomanas/sets/game-over-ep-1
                                IG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎