• danman
      Banned
      • Dec 2010

Last edited by lowrey; 01-31-2011, 04:56 PM. Reason: jesus.. resize

Comment

• danman
        Banned
        • Dec 2010

^ is that a new style?? it has two pockets on the right side and no vents

Comment

• eton97
          • Dec 2008

i looks like the new style....

I don't know if its me but Mr Pitt always seems to size up too much - the jacket overwhelms him and as a result has no shape.....i noticed the same on some of his ccp fits as well....
          you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• gavagai
            • May 2010

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
            i looks like the new style....

I don't know if its me but Mr Pitt always seems to size up too much - the jacket overwhelms him and as a result has no shape.....i noticed the same on some of his ccp fits as well....
            Not trying to hate, but I wholeheartedly disagree with the above statement. I think he has impeccable style and the fit is appropriate for the garments. Tight fitted for these jackets is just wrong in my opinion. the slouchy/roomy fit works well and I don't really think there are many garments that "overwhelm" Brad Pitt.

Comment

• Silver
              • Sep 2008

Agree with Eton on this one... although PH is not usually worn too snug, i'm not sure Mr Pitt is wearing this one too well....

not that anyone cares how he wears it.
              http://research-development.tumblr.com/

Comment

• kompressorkev
                • Dec 2006

gavagai - not to belabor the point about celebrity fits, more addressing PH fits in general. for the blazers, best worn a bit shrunken; the trousers, a little short + sockless shoes or ankle boots. the mac coat and artist's jacket maybe not tight as the traditional 5-button jacket. i believe that's the intended fit

Comment

• danman
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2010

hey man, if any of u fellas have a ph blazer I would love to see images of the fit... Just to admire.. The blazer not the fella..

Comment

• eckblk
                    • Mar 2010

Originally posted by danman
                    I know I dont know much about this stuff, but I agree with gavagai.. I think the blazer looks fine the size it is.. I would not want my ph blazer tight.. I would wear it casually.. Not fitted.. and as far as the short pants and shoes with no socks.. thats really not my style at all.. I like ph blazers, most of his other clothing is not my thing.. I dont know anything about ph sizing but maybe he could size down one maybe but its obvious pitt wears PH casually and not really for dress.. Also remember its cold as shit there and the hoodie helps too.

Dont know if the hoodie would fit under a more snug fit..

I havent seen anyone here wearing a tighter ph blazer so i dont know what it would look like smaller.. I know Im not into the short sleeve short pant look...

I dont think pitt wears anything wrong.. The guy has a crazy sense of style for such an alist actor... I have to say he's the best dressed actor or the actor who wears the stuff i like..

CCP, PH, GUIDI, MA+, JULIUS, DRKSHDW, and thats just the euro stuff.. lol

Its funny, the guy walked through the airport the other day and when they made him take off his shoes, the guy lifted his pants and took off a pair of fw 10/11 full grain horse guidi back zips..
                    ^^ you saw BP at the airport?! That's pretty cool.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

jude's gotta step up his game
                      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• eton97
                        • Dec 2008

Throw away comments seem to generate such intense debate....he is very cool and has a great sense of style - no disputing that.

Danman - there are loads of pics in the waywt thread of ph being worn, IMO well. I think it was a pic of jetlag that stands out as one of the best.
                        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

I think the fits on the PH jackets can go either way. I love jetlag's tight fit blazer in the HOF, but I wear mine more loose fitted. I have a friend who is bigger than I am, but has the same size long blazer that I do... it looks like a totally different jacket on both of us. I love that about PH's clothing... I think you can wear it super tight or super loose and not look "ridiculous".

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                            jude's gotta step up his game
                            Atelier/Library don't sell PH.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                              I think the fits on the PH jackets can go either way. I love jetlag's tight fit blazer in the HOF, but I wear mine more loose fitted. I have a friend who is bigger than I am, but has the same size long blazer that I do... it looks like a totally different jacket on both of us. I love that about PH's clothing... I think you can wear it super tight or super loose and not look "ridiculous".
                              thats probably the best pic on this site

ultimately you are wearing a tailored comforter so its naturally pliable

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                Atelier/Library don't sell PH.
                                jude never says IF

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎