Clear All
  • danman
    Banned
    • Dec 2010

Comment

• danman
      Banned
      • Dec 2010

thanks Eck.. this is it eton.. Wasnt trying to say you were wrong about your assertions I just couldnt find this one' style

bet you thought id post another pic of pitt eh??
      Last edited by danman; 02-11-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

there is also an EDIT button which you can use so you don't have to make 8 separate replies.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• danman
          Banned
          • Dec 2010

thank you too lowrey

Comment

• eton97
            • Dec 2008

don't know this style as you don't see it at european stockists, but have seen it a few times from japanese stockists - i think mike N picked up the same style in leather from yahoo japan, although i could be mistaken. Looks fine though - haven't seen that cloth either - it does seem very big in the body, so it might be from a coulpe of yrs ago when his cut was less tailored

the seller has the strangest selection of things for sale considering the Ph jacket is one of them
            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• t-bone
              • Dec 2009

Was wondering if this jacket was going to get posted here or in good finds. This is the same seller I bought my Augusta bag from suuuuuper cheap. I asked what the deal was and I guess he does ebay drop-off sales from his bike shop and this one guy always brings in crazy shit like this.

Comment

• MikeN
                • Nov 2007

I saw that auction... assumed it was a classic blazer and didn't think twice about it. The leather blazer I got actually had vents so this isn't the same model. Yeah this guys usually sells weird stuff... and what's weirder is he's located in my home town.

Comment

• eton97
                  • Dec 2008

you certainly know where to go to for a bike or a set of steak knives

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Got the fiancee the black prince of wales check 5 button peaked lapel jacket. It's pretty badass. Now I need one hahaha
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• eton97
                      • Dec 2008

Congrats A. Your fiancé is a lucky women. I think the cut of the womens ph blazers are fantastic and look so stunning worn. Wish I saw more women wearing his pieces! Pic?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Will post up a photo soon :)

I got lucky and picked it up from the guy who got it off of yoox. He asked a fair price for it and he made a little bit of money and I got a great piece at 1/3 retail (Wool/Cashmere exterior) that fits her nicely. So now we both have "old man" jackets hahaha. She probably would have been unhappy if I had paid full retail on it like I did with mine.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                          Congrats A. Your fiancé is a lucky women. I think the cut of the womens ph blazers are fantastic and look so stunning worn. Wish I saw more women wearing his pieces! Pic?
                          My gf is lusting after the current season short coat in that silver fabric. I have never seen anything else look so good on her. Makes me wish I was rich.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• danman
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2010

well I managed to win the ph blazer off ebay.. My first ph... cant wait!

Comment

• docus
                              • Dec 2010

Lol, I just kopped my 1st PH as well, the leather 6 button one...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

It's a Harnden-fest up in here.

As promised, some quick shots of the fiancee's PH:

Black price of wales check 5 button peaked lapel. Double vented back.

95% wool 5% cashmere.

Tagged size S. She's a 0-2.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎