X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danman
    Banned
    • Dec 2010

congrats docus. yea that one went fast.. Badass chinorlz.. she looks great.. I love that color and pattern.. seen it before.. its awesome..

Comment

• danman
      Banned
      • Dec 2010

Dont know if this comment is gonna be deleted but what the hell.... I entered that weird long code thats on the paul harnden shoemakers page into the google search engine and some guy DAVE ROBERT CLARK's webpage came up.. It has alot of images of ph stuff... LOTS

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

man theres some great pics there. and some familiar ones. someone should start jackin 'em for the archives

edit: wait a minute. i think i know who this is.
        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• move_ment
          • Feb 2009

it's user: Tyro

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

haha i knew it. funny. i'm the damn nacy drew of the interwebs
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• surver
              • Oct 2007

[from Silver & Gold]

Comment

• Silver
                • Sep 2008

Some interesting bits appearing on Yahoo auctions JP.... including this multi tone jacket and trousers which is particularly nice... and different for PH...

Last edited by Avantster; 02-21-2011, 06:50 PM. Reason: consolidating posts
                http://research-development.tumblr.com/

Comment

• danman
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2010

looks like the joker would wear that lol

Comment

• Avantster
                    ¤¤¤
                    • Sep 2006

Silver, appreciate the pics but there's no need to make three posts when one will do - consolidated it for you.

Contrasting fabrics is something Harnden likes to do although I like it when he plays with textures rather than colors - my girl has a beautiful dark navy blazer with contrasting linen fabrics in different weaves/textures, I should take some pictures for the archives.
                    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

/\ Yes, that would be nice. And yours as well!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• surver
                        • Oct 2007

looks like PH had some leftover fabric so decided to patch them together to make a few more suits

Comment

• Silver
                          • Sep 2008

Avanster- Cheers for the consolidation .... not quite sure why i didn't do that in the first place???....

Yeah im also not sure how i feel about the multi tone thing.... don't mind the jacket.. but the trousers are a little clown like eh... Still, fabrics look amazing.
                          http://research-development.tumblr.com/

Comment

• MikeN
                            • Nov 2007

The eagle has landed at Dover Street Market. It's glorious.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

details? whatukopped?
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

The new unlined jacket is amazing. Perfect for summer. I believe they only had it in "black 1" which is a fabric I haven't seen before. This is a close up photos of the material. It's a true black, my flash just washed out the darkness a bit.

They had this fabric available in an unlined classic blazer (non-vented), slim-ish belted pants with the kinked knee, and a mac jacket. I think I'm going to cop the blazer and pants for a full suit.

They also have a medium length mac coat in an amazing crushed waxed cotton fabric in the olive color. They have a "breadmaker" jacket in I believe a navy or blue color. I think they also had the "black 2" classic blazer, with lining. They had a jacket in a lighter color, like tannish... might have been a prince of wales pattern but can't quite remember. They had wide pants in the same material. I believe this is their entire buy. They said they weren't expecting any further shipments. They have S, M, and L available in every item, but only one of each. I believe someone had already bought everything available in size XL. From the time I put stuff on hold, until the time I came back again after lunch... people had already purchased things and the sales associate was on the phone with a client who I believe was making a large purchase over the phone...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎