Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Harnden

Quote Originally Posted by nellytheelephant View Post
    I heard from Pollyanna there was some argument going on about internet sales so they were refused his clothes. PH also stopped Song from posting pics for similar reasons. Strange happenings all mean there's nowhere/no way to get his stuff in the UK. Which I'm gutted about.

Anyone got anything in size 48? Or shoe size US 10?
    I think this is a bad step for PH. Totally understand wanting to retain that niche/artisanal/quasi-obscurity but there's doing that and then theres making your pieces inaccessible to potential clients/current clients. I don't think that making some items available online (and honestly, we're talking about at most a dozen styles out of his whole collection each season) hurts you at all.

At least a ton of Harnden hits yahoo auctions at really low prices quite often for fans!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Quote Originally Posted by wire.artist View Post
    I think that it's the 70% off part what he hates about online shops.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Yeah, I think that's the main thing.
    But also with such a hardcore customer base removing his items from being online won't have much impact. And his clothes have always been consistent enough to the point where putting things on sale because of when they were made (seasons) no longer makes sense.

But yeah, I'm happy to scour what I can on Y!

Quote Originally Posted by wire.artist View Post
    I think that it's the 70% off part what I love about online shops.
    Fixed.
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010 at 02:34 AM.

so where can we find PH nowadays on the internet? or for that matter, anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by surver View Post
    so where can we find PH nowadays on the internet? or for that matter, anywhere?
    As far as i know you'll never get his stuff online anymore, unless you find something on ebay, yahoo jp auctions etc...

so what's the deal with PH now?

he's difficult to track... does everything the old-fashioned way... been in contact with him before but without emails it's a pain...

Surver, what's your agenda? Did you throw out all your clothes, or are you opening a boutique? Your last 20 posts or so are about stocklists.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

i'm just trying to find these brands, that's all... just cannot find them where i live so am trying to seek advices and references thru the blog...

hope this is not offending you in anyway

Not really, I was just wondering about the barrage of similar looking posts.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

due the the similiarity of the brands i am interested in - only m.a+, PH, LUC, and IS... that's it, no?

Any truth to the rumor that PH was dropped from Maxfield?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    i'm snagging this for my signature!
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

xadam

did sarty capture her wearing a paul harnden coat or is she the person harnden bites his ideas from?

i think she looks amazing.

Looks like Paul Harnden to me. The collar details definitely match his design.

that's a pretty slick outfit. i had my eyes on the same coat in black.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

xadam

Quote Originally Posted by AKA*NYC View Post
    that's a pretty slick outfit. i had my eyes on the same coat in black.
    you should cop, i find myself wearing my harnden pieces more regularly this winter.