• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Oh, I don't care. Fire away.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tyro View Post
      Some/things co produced the DVD with phshoemakers. It was available with the magazine as well as given as a gift at actual PH stockists. PH has given away movies several times, for instance the Ben Rivers co-productions The content of the DVD, is probably of no interest to SZ, as it contains no info on where to kop, nor sizing info or material codes.
      You know, I am starting to get tired of this bullshit, especially considering that lately we've been having some of the most interesting discussion that this forum has seen to date.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• JetLag
        • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        funny guy
        "What do you mean I'm funny? You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny! "
        Originally posted by danman
        If I could meet you in person I'd fuck you up and steal your PH you bitch. Fuck you and your site

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
          • Oct 2009

Pesci s finest moment!
          "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• tron
            • Dec 2010

I'm really interested in seeing the dvd if anyone would be willing to rip it for me... I don't much feel like spending 90 eur on the issue unfortunately
            "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
              • Mar 2007

Apart from this beige-green-ish tweed, are there any black or dark grey fabrics for the fall collection?

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

yes, there is at least a black wool-linen (50/50), thick and rough feeling. this will be my winter blazer
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Enaml
                  • Apr 2009

Acid, were those pics taken at dover st market in Ginza? Saw their Harnden selection yesterday, was also disappointed by lack of black / grey. Not that I was gonna get one anyway, but noticed that. Also noticed a group of British fashion people or something fawning over them and talking about their complexity and fine craftsmanship. Couldn't help but smirk.
                  How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                    • Mar 2007

^ yes, they were, but not by me ...

Comment

• Idolatory
                      • Nov 2011

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

looks like someone did their homework reading this thread
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• BSR
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by agnautacouture.com
                          fantastically well-made clothes
                          WTF ? if anything PH clothing is not 'special' by the technique involved...
                          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

also

The level of craftmanship is beyond compare!
                            go to any PH retailer and probably every label there is at least on par in terms of construction quality. Not saying there is anything notably wrong with it, but the writing is pretty overzealous to put it lightly

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

That women's coat with the skirted vent is seriously the most beautiful thing ever...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• fncyths
                                • Apr 2010

Damn his Fall 2012 collection looked great tonite!!!

Originally posted by Shucks
                                it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
                                Originally posted by interest1
                                I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎