Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hommedeguerre
    • Jun 2009

As I've never seen him before, and likely wont see him again. Alright, here comes the condescension.
    Le 21ème

Comment

• BSR
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
      As I've never seen him before, and likely wont see him again. Alright, here comes the condescension.
      i wouldn't be that pessimistic. he's often around in fashion circles actually.
      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
        • Jun 2009

Anyhow. Just going off what I was told. Sorry for my naivité. I'll go back and untake the photo.
        Le 21ème

Comment

• hommedeguerre
          • Jun 2009

Link deleted. Was only trying to provide people with something interesting. I'll be more careful next time.
          Le 21ème

Comment

• hommedeguerre
            • Jun 2009

Listen man. I've taken enough crap from your direction over the years. I apologized and removed the link as I'm being chastised for taking the photo, thinking the photo was perhaps special, and even commenting on my own photos. I don't need/deserve this.
            Le 21ème

Comment

• hommedeguerre
              • Jun 2009

Firstly I don't post fits anymore thanks to people like you. You're welcome. Secondly, why should I expect ANY words from you are anything but filled with hidden meaning aimed at lowering my self-esteem even further? Give me one example where you've actually been kind? Thus, any comment from you directed towards me is caught by mental spam filter. Fashion week is very trying on me. I ran after this man to take a photo I felt would be special, not for me. For SZ. I don't take photos for myself. My memory is good enough.
              Le 21ème

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                • Jun 2009

Right. On it.
                Le 21ème

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

HdG, get some rest. Honestly, no one was trying to be mean to you. Relax, man. It was a GREAT photo!
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                    • Jun 2009

Thanks, I suppose. Just hard for me to feel that way when even compliments on here are surrounded by scrutiny. Back to editing. F'ing PFW...
                    Le 21ème

Comment

• mike
                      • Dec 2006

lol i don't see the big deal with posting the picture or even taking it to begin with. if he is so irritable in regards to the current sociocultural climate surrounding fashion, he certainly picked the wrong time to be in paris.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                        • Jun 2009

I'm not here for self promotion, thus I rarely post my photos. If I take a photo of someone on here, I let them post it themselves if they like it. I've learned most people don't like the photos I take of them, so I dont want to post a photo of someone that they dont like.

Re Christian, I took it as him telling me I've invaded Mr Harnden's space and privacy.
                        Le 21ème

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                          • Jun 2009

I was just informed that in France you must ask permission before taking someone's photo. Uh oh. I appreciate the "photo-journalist" title, but...hardly.
                          Le 21ème

Comment

• lazyguru
                            • Jun 2008

Has anyone actually washed a wool version of their blazers?

Comment

• een
                              • Sep 2006

yes, all the time. both wool and wool/linen cold handwash.
                              no problems whatsoever.

Comment

• fncyths
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by lazyguru View Post
                                Has anyone actually washed a wool version of their blazers?
                                I have washed both my blazer and overcoat. I turn them inside out, and hand washed them inside a laundry bag. For drying I roll them up and place them on a linen cloth in indirect sunlight. Then when mostly dry I hang them up to air dry. When fully dry I put the jacket on and roll around in the leaves for atleast 10 minutes.

Works every time!
                                Originally posted by Shucks
                                it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
                                Originally posted by interest1
                                I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎