Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 327273747576777879808182
Results 1,621 to 1,633 of 1633

Thread: Paul Harnden

^^^

Dover Street Market and Comme Des Garcons

Does anyone know who is behind Paul Harnden perfume? I have bought myself a bottle and enjoy the scent a lot.

Does anyone know if he still makes these riveted pants? Or have they been replaced by a different model from this season? I've been looking for them but very much out of luck at DSM Ginza and DSM Haymarket, unfortunately.

IF NY had brown waxed pair of these as well as a stiff dark green wool this past Winter

Hey guys - posting here in case anyone would know. Has Paul ever done any beanies? I saw one on Yahoo Japan and was curious.

Quote Originally Posted by thinbuddha View Post
    Hey guys - posting here in case anyone would know. Has Paul ever done any beanies? I saw one on Yahoo Japan and was curious.
    Yup, I got one.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeN View Post
    Yup, I got one.
    Sick - thanks Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by thinbuddha View Post
    Yea it should have beanies, but just be careful when you're browsing Yahoo Japan.

Hey all,
    After perusing the vast majority of this forum, I wanted to start up a conversation. As a new, inexperienced user I came to SZ with no knowledge of Harnden's work and just a little bit of knowledge of Elena Dawson's solo line. After learning many invaluable things from this forum, I am a little confused why the Paul Harnden forum has been relatively untouched for a year or two. From my reading, it can be said that I learned the following things (not limited to these and may be opinionated): 1. Harnden originally was just a shoemaker and Elena Dawson set forth the precedent regarding clothing for their line (I do and do not believe this) 2. Since Elena Dawson left, Paul's cuts, silhouettes, methods, etc have not really changed. 3. A few years back, maybe 2015, people were saying the prices of Paul's work went up by about 15-20%. As a fan of both Harnden and Dawson, I am curious as to why they are not garnering as much attention these days.. I saw those posts about how the price increase a few years ago could have been Harnden taking advantage of SZ and the once loyal fanbase. I love the aesthetic of these designers' pieces and am looking forward to an in-person experience soon. To conclude, what is next up for Paul Harnden, Shoemakers? I'm sure they are still stockists, but what ever happened to Paul Harnden?
    P.s. Sorry if any ignorances were expressed, I'm trying to self-educate myself as much as possible before posting on the forums. Also, to the Admins, sorry for all the frantic posts. Thanks all.

Maybe the interest has waned because he continues to make the exact same things just in different fabrics every year. One gets tired after a while...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I would also point out that he uses muslin for lining for some of his jackets which is probably the cheapest form of fabric available and very allergenic so his price point to me is like...what.

Does someone know if Harnden comes in XXL? I think I've seen a jacket in that size once on Rakuten, but never in store.