Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • surver
    • Oct 2007

the craft and complexity of making Chinese furniture is unsurpassed, in the world, but have until recent years been regulated in the realm of reproducing historical models and hence never entered the vision of modern/contemporary design.

Jerry Chen and his brand CHUNZAI pioneered breaking the rules, taboos, restrictions of the industry and fostered the current surge of new upcoming designers in China; followers/copycats include Hermes' pet [modern Chinese luxury] project/brand 'SHANGXIA', whose many designs are basically 'lifted' directly from CHUNZAI's archives...

every piece of furniture is handcrafted out of the best hardwoods, and put together without a singular nail. each piece averages 30+ different individual steps to make.

all reverence re danish woodworking pales in comparison.

Comment

• Ahimsa
      Vegan Police
      • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Anton
        • Oct 2014

Not sure whether this was posted on the forum, Ann Demeulemeester Doesn’t Miss Fashion at All. She Has Other Plans.

I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
        My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

I saw the entire range, except the lighting, which wasn't ready yet, in June. It's beautiful.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkpyramid
            • Dec 2019

The marble dome is amazing

Comment

• darkpyramid
              • Dec 2019

[QUOTE=vercyngetorix;536306]The Waterdog project which redefines spirituality along the lines of community, history, and creativity sees Klaarchitectuur taking a dilapidated chapel and repurposing it as its offices, while also taking community uses into consideration.

The relation between Dome & Corinthian Columns is a piece of art,even the mix between solid and void in the space

Comment

• darkpyramid
                • Dec 2019

but for grey floor tiles,i see it strange something

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Gorgeous! Taking the architectural tour of the Barbican last year was one of the best things I've done in London. Well worth it!
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• FerenZss
                    • Jul 2019

vercyngetorix, awesome design! I've been making some furniture for my wooden kitchen as well, and here is a blog ( https://www.woodroutersreviews.com/ ), where I found awesome tools for the woodworking, like Bosch 1617EVSPK. It's compact and lightweight, and can make everything pretty easy when you need power for smooth routing.
                    Last edited by FerenZss; 03-23-2020, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• KUROKO
                      • Feb 2021

If I weren't enamored of each and every piece by Charles Trevelyan I'd single one out to share but I'll let you love for yourself without my curation.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by KUROKO View Post
                        If I weren't enamored of each and every piece by Charles Trevelyan I'd single one out to share but I'll let you love for yourself without my curation.

Yeah, I've seen these (in photos). I mean, hard to go wrong with Carpenters Workshop...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• helen
                          • Dec 2022

we are setting up furniture for our living room and I’ve been dying to get a massage chair for a couple of decades. I love massages and my back, neck, and glutes are almost always tight. Our local Costco has a roadshow for Infinity massage chairs. It is hard to spend much money on something like that. Especially after reading customer reviews here, it is a hassle to get Costco to pick the chair up for a return if there is a problem.

Comment

• Whisis
                            • Dec 2023

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                            CL is very spammy, but i do check once in a while. nothing spectacular lately..

picked up a luce plan on/off lamp today. 25% off but i got a parking ticket so i didn't save on anything..lol

on

I am also currently renovating the kitchen. Just today I received and installed a new one kitchen cabinet​, it's cool.
                            off
                            Hello!

I understand what it's like to spend time and effort and end up saving nothing. This happened to me too.

Next time, before you take advantage of any discount, be sure to check if there are others that may be more beneficial for you. You can also ask the seller if there are any other discounts that might suit you.

Overall, I think the Luce Plan lamp is worth it. She's nice and stylish. So don't be upset that you couldn't save money.​

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎