• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iSuck
    • Mar 2008

Re: Furniture, furnishings, and interior design

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

very nice. my fiancee and i want to get those wire chairs for our new place. </P>

your condo or co-op looks very nice!
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

I got them at DWR and I would NOT reccomend them. The seat scoops too low and it causes a lot of pressure on the back of your legs that makes them dig into the metal edge. I hate them and have pillows that I put down when peopel are over to sit on them.</P>

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

Those bertoia chairs are an acquired taste but I find the diamond shaped ones quite comfortable.
      Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• iSuck
        • Mar 2008

[quote user="Fuuma"]Those bertoia chairs are an acquired taste but I find the diamond shaped ones quite comfortable.[/quote]</P>

The couch would be comfortable for a Canadian to sleep on while visiting NYC.</P>

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

isuck- I love your place. That diamond plate flooring worked out excellent!
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• iSuck
            • Mar 2008

Not Cash Money enough though for you to hang when you were in NYC last time.

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

[quote user="iSuck"]Not Cash Money enough though for you to hang when you were in NYC last time.[/quote]</p>

Shiiiiit, I tried to contact a brotha but got nuttin. :D</p>

</p>

Comment

• Serendipper
                • Mar 2008

This is a small space one wouldn't mind bieng stuck in...brilliant mix of materials.[Y] </P>
                <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Black candles in low metal holders would be cool for the evening/chilling.</P>
                <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                <P mce_keep="true"></P>

[quote user="iSuck"] </P>

Someone had asked about my floors in the WAYW thread; but, I didn't want to derail that.</P>

I used to have a bunch more pics; but, here is just 1 corner.</P>

</P>

Turning around...(ignore that I took a crooked picture)</P>[/quote]

Comment

• jay
                  • Mar 2008

Daniel Donnelly has some pretty amazing stuff. The Arne Jacobsen charis are so cool.</P>

http://www.danieldonnelly.com/</P>
                  <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

• Diego
                    • Aug 2007

My wife bought this underwater chandelier. Jess Shaw the designer came from the UK to assemble it</p>

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span></p>

When we have friends over for dinner we put my son's 2 Japanese fishes in it </p>

edit- forgot to post the whole area, we are slow so no art or rugs yet. Thinking of getting some painting or photograph done that matches the reflection of the chandelier on the white wall which is really nice (not shown). </p><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre-wrap; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 2px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 2px; "></span>

</p>

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

wow, amazing place, diego! is that the huge edra couch?
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

That looks beautiful, Diego! I'm guessing the water/light doesn't get too hot for the fish :-) A very interesting piece for sure - I can just imagine the soft light changing against the slow flicker of the fish.
                        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

holy shit the Edra couch is crazy!. Is the inside those little polyurethane beads you find in those beanbag chairs?
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Diego
                            • Aug 2007

Thank you very much guys!. Brian the fish seem to like it just fine , and yes when they swim the reflections change and they create shadows that are very interesting. Yes Albert, the edra boa is filled with the little balls, when it arrived from LA it had a little accident and it bled those. I love this piece, ultra comfortable, when friends come over to play ps3 I wait until they leave and then search its depths to find their cell phones and other shit buried there hehehe.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Sweet.... I may have to make an Edra x Albert couch this summer....</P>

At least you and your buddies aren't playing Wii and losing the little nunchuks in the couch!</P>

... I can see it now. The day you need a few extra bucks to grab a midnight snack all you gotta do is shake the hell out of the couch and suddenly $100 in coins falls out, and so does a small child that was abandoned there. Love it.</P>

The underwater chandelier is beautiful Diego. I love the setup of your living room/dining too as well with just a standalone wall separater and 2 trees. Very nice!!!</P>
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Diego-The view out of your house looks amazing. You must not be in the main part of Mexico City?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎