Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

For the mirror you could just ask a glass/frame shop (or whatever it's called in english) to cut one out for you in your desired size. Or buy one from ikea or other budget stores.

When we are on the subject of ikea they have this, although I have a feeling that the frame could leave something to be desired.

Comment

• hurricane08
      • Nov 2008

I was searching for curtains and decided to buy the ready made curtain from Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec.So far i'm really satisfied with Kvadrat fabrics (sofa & chairs) .

http://www.europeanconsumerschoice.o...-made-curtain/

Last edited by hurricane08; 07-19-2013, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• BBSLM
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by bestial View Post
        For the mirror you could just ask a glass/frame shop (or whatever it's called in english) to cut one out for you in your desired size. Or buy one from ikea or other budget stores.

When we are on the subject of ikea they have this, although I have a feeling that the frame could leave something to be desired.
        Thanks, I'll try that.

As for the Ikea mirror, I considered it, but I've read that it is pretty thin, so it does/may bend, distorting the image. The frame is also too "clean" for my liking.
        WTB
        desperately looking for this ANN D blazer in small or xsmall
        RICK OWENS og dunks size 42 | short-tongued geobaskets in 42 | sweats in small | basic tops in small/medium
        STEPHAN SCHNEIDER aw11 loop cardigan | grey | size IV or V

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BBSLM View Post
          As for the Ikea mirror, I considered it, but I've read that it is pretty thin, so it does/may bend, distorting the image.
          Figured

Comment

• fncyths
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by hurricane08 View Post
            I was searching for curtains and decided to buy the ready made curtain from Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec.So far i'm really satisfied with Kvadrat fabrics (sofa & chairs) .

[/CENTER]
            nice! I love the Bouroullec Brothers! We had the clouds installed in my last loft. I just gifted their little bird to a friend! Going to look into those curtains more. They look great!
            Originally posted by Shucks
            it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
            Originally posted by interest1
            I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Has anyone been to Maison & Objet in Paris? I'm in the neighborhood during the next one and was wondering if it's worth a visit.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

I am looking for some curtains and would love something like the changing room curtains in the Rick stores, a heavy cashmere/felt double layer kind of affair. I know it's easy for them to source that kind of fabric but I can't buy it from them - I asked. Apparently I am not the only one.
                Has anyone seen something like this anywhere?

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

It's not the same, but you can try Restoration Hardware heavy textured Belgian linen. That's what I have on my windows.

If you want to go the hard route, go to a fabric store and find a seamstress to make them for you.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

Go to a good fabric store. Buy the fabrics. Take them to a tailor to make you curtains. They do this all the time, can make to any size. It will cost you a small fraction of finding curtains from somewhere like Rick.
                    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• fncyths
                      • Apr 2010

/ \

EXACTLY!

Get crafty! Mine are made from moroccan blankets and muslin

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

Done. I'll post pictures once it's done.
                        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• fncyths
                          • Apr 2010

When in doubt ask yourself WWROD?

You want a new bed? Make it

You want new bathroom fixtures? Rip them all out

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• malevich
                              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Has anyone been to Maison & Objet in Paris? I'm in the neighborhood during the next one and was wondering if it's worth a visit.
                              Maison & Objet is the only reasonable interior design fair in France, it is enormous in size so save up your strength. Last time i visited M&O i felt inspired.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                [CENTER][URL="http://www.crateandbarrel.com/geo-cube/s136088"]Brutalist design on the cheap
                                shit, that larger coffee table in similar style is actually pretty nice. I've been wanting to make something out of steel, but all the sheet metal I can find looks crappy compared to this.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎