X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Apparently Mona Moore just opened a second store, in Venice Beach, California.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• een
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Apparently Mona Moore just opened a second store, in Venice Beach, California.
      correct.
      on Abbot Kinney

Comment

• Yan
        • Mar 2008

In my humble opinion

You surely cant beat a pair of YSL Tribute ankle boots?

Comment

• galia
          • Jun 2009

YSL tribute are impossibly uncomfortable, there is no way to walk attractively in them without intense training and/or pain

plus they look like hooker shoes, kind of luxe trashy (no diss on YSL in general, I just hate those shoes)

Comment

• mamaboy
            • Mar 2008

all my girlfriends used to have pair of shoes for bed only....pair of shoes makes such a difference....some of them even inherited a pair from privious girl....but for me bare female foot is not exiting at all......shoes turn me in such a fetishist i guess....i realise it has very little to do with fashion.....its just huge female weapon ...."kotik vozmi v rotik"
            but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mamaboy View Post
              all my girlfriends used to have pair of shoes for bed only....pair of shoes makes such a difference....some of them even inherited a pair from privious girl....but for me bare female foot is not exiting at all......shoes turn me in such a fetishist i guess....i realise it has very little to do with fashion.....its just huge female weapon ...."kotik vozmi v rotik"

1%
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
                eyes of the world
                • Jun 2009

hey, mona and faust. thanks for the
                and mona from what i've seen of your collection you have impeccable taste. its refreshing to see women posting shoes that are out of the mainstream and worn so beautifully.

has anyone see what undercover produced this season, they looked interesting from afar?

Comment

• C'est Fini
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by mamaboy View Post
                  i prefer mine in towering clear platform heels

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post

has anyone see what undercover produced this season, they looked interesting from afar?
                    Faust posted these in the Undercover thread, where he also very sensibly predicted that i would adore them. ( cannot believe how predictable i am )

I always love Jun's footwear, tbh--it's the perfect mix of very weird and very cute. I wish it was easier to find.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

I am a sensible kind of a guy, as you know.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
                        eyes of the world
                        • Jun 2009

thanks laika and faust for posting them. they immediately reminded me of a marni shoe from a couple of seasons ago but with handy heels. love the use of wool, especially the red version.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

It looks like they are also lined in a tech fabric that controls the temperature of your body.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
                            eyes of the world
                            • Jun 2009

just in case your car breaks down...i love the concept but have a serious problem with wearability.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Wow, this is some hardcore S&M action right here.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
                                eyes of the world
                                • Jun 2009

it would be worth it just to see the look on my husbands face...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎