Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

I think I really like ss10 YY footwear, it's exactly the sortof thing I find myself wanting to wear most of the time

Comment

• rider
      eyes of the world
      • Jun 2009

there is nothing elegant about the balenciaga/SE's so they can intially convey a strong repulsive reaction but the squareness and heft they give an outfit is almost like a grounding force. its a cool look when you get it right.

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

i like hooves too, but the MMM tabi boot will always be my favorite...someday i'll get lucky and find a pair and freak out the faust.

In the meantime, LOVE these from Rick--his footwear is getting better and better.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

waiting for the shocking of the faust! I like the left pair, not too keen on the right one. His best one still is the one with a stiletto heel - so sexy.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by laika View Post
            i like hooves too, but the MMM tabi boot will always be my favorite...someday i'll get lucky and find a pair and freak out the faust.

In the meantime, LOVE these from Rick--his footwear is getting better and better.

the day we were in your neighborhood i saw a lady at the train station in one and was really moved by it.
            I would wear those if they were made, with low heels for men..........
            Will never to the high heel men thingie!
            I would love one for lady too, but dont know if she is bold enough to wear those.
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• gerry
              • Feb 2008

I'm wearing these today. I didn't realize how obvious they were though... Nearly every person passing me today has looked twice at my magically suspended foot.

Comment

• diamonds
                • Dec 2006

does your foot go on top of the band? i would have assumed it went under but then i can't imagine how it would look like it was floating

Comment

• gerry
                  • Feb 2008

^ The strap is nude colored so at first glance you don't see it. It's also thinner than it looks in pictures so the overall impression is really a shoe with no closure.

Comment

• droogist
                    • Sep 2006

Those are really cool, gerry...fit pic?
                    Originally posted by zamb View Post
                    the day we were in your neighborhood i saw a lady at the train station in one and was really moved by it.
                    Just one? I have a pair, and wear them fairly often. They do turn the odd head, but they've never induced a violent reaction (at least, not in my presence...).

Comment

• Secretside
                      • Jul 2008

A bit late, but those shoes rider posted on the last page are questionably similar to a pair Haider's done a few seasons back...

... and speaking of haider and wonderful shoes, I remember ogling these babies from last fall.

Don't know how you ladies manage to choose between all the great footwear being created for you, seems like shoes are getting better and better every season.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ IF basement sale! I don't know if they still have them though. Probably my favorite Yohji boots ever.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by genevieveryoko
                          It is hard but I always feel like I can rely on Ann D. for quality and style that stands the test of time.

I recently stumbled across these cute Yohji boots:

Anybody know where I can find these?
                          Oh Damn, If has these?
                          basement sale?
                          I need to rob a bank and make a quick phonecall!!!!!!!!!
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I don't know if they have any left, zam, but they definitely had these in the past.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• quiet noise
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2008

Why didnt these come in mens sizes? major heartbreak.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ those are so sick. it's amazing how they are selling well above retail on ebay a year later.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎