Page 7 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's Footwear

Apparently Mona Moore just opened a second store, in Venice Beach, California.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Apparently Mona Moore just opened a second store, in Venice Beach, California.
    correct.
    on Abbot Kinney

Default In my humble opinion

You surely cant beat a pair of YSL Tribute ankle boots?

YSL tribute are impossibly uncomfortable, there is no way to walk attractively in them without intense training and/or pain

plus they look like hooker shoes, kind of luxe trashy (no diss on YSL in general, I just hate those shoes)

all my girlfriends used to have pair of shoes for bed only....pair of shoes makes such a difference....some of them even inherited a pair from privious girl....but for me bare female foot is not exiting at all......shoes turn me in such a fetishist i guess....i realise it has very little to do with fashion.....its just huge female weapon ...."kotik vozmi v rotik"
    but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by mamaboy View Post
    all my girlfriends used to have pair of shoes for bed only....pair of shoes makes such a difference....some of them even inherited a pair from privious girl....but for me bare female foot is not exiting at all......shoes turn me in such a fetishist i guess....i realise it has very little to do with fashion.....its just huge female weapon ...."kotik vozmi v rotik"

1%
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

hey, mona and faust. thanks for the
    and mona from what i've seen of your collection you have impeccable taste. its refreshing to see women posting shoes that are out of the mainstream and worn so beautifully.

has anyone see what undercover produced this season, they looked interesting from afar?

Quote Originally Posted by mamaboy View Post
    i prefer mine in towering clear platform heels

Quote Originally Posted by rider View Post

has anyone see what undercover produced this season, they looked interesting from afar?
    Faust posted these in the Undercover thread, where he also very sensibly predicted that i would adore them. ( cannot believe how predictable i am )

I always love Jun's footwear, tbh--it's the perfect mix of very weird and very cute. I wish it was easier to find.

I am a sensible kind of a guy, as you know.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

thanks laika and faust for posting them. they immediately reminded me of a marni shoe from a couple of seasons ago but with handy heels. love the use of wool, especially the red version.

It looks like they are also lined in a tech fabric that controls the temperature of your body.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

just in case your car breaks down...i love the concept but have a serious problem with wearability.

Wow, this is some hardcore S&M action right here.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

it would be worth it just to see the look on my husbands face...

A look of pleased bemusement, I hope...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

right before the heartattack

Quote Originally Posted by Yan View Post
    You surely cant beat a pair of YSL Tribute ankle boots?
    I love these, at first was not a fan of the short bootie but on the right woman it looks amazing the way it frames the leg. I do understand these probably would not be comfortable but I do love the look. I am not so much into shoes that are decorative or busy. They aren't common in los angeles at all.

laika, even better in cognac...yes?

stunning is an understatement.

some gems from past season augusta. i believe they are kangaroo. remind me of dan rowan with a little goldie hawn thrown in...

you can see the front better in the first shot and how cool the heel bumps out from the back in the second.