Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Women's Footwear

my girlfriend got some past season Augusta boots from EM at a ridiculous discount (85-90% off) in the famed translucent horse leather... they must have freaked everyone else out.

cute rider!

these are the f/w 08 augusta's i got from monamoore for 400$. though mine are a smaller size. i don't really ever wear them; normally i wear more effeminate footwear but for the price i couldn't resist. just basic reversed calf, but i love the hue and the signature contrast lacing.

Last edited by christianef; 09-24-2009 at 04:26 PM.

Photo please Asho!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

just cant get into horse leather, hence the name rider...but i do appreciate a thing of beauty none the less so do please post pics asho.

christianef, i remember those augustas mona moore had last season. fab deal you got on them and they make a nice alternative for a non heel day. the color is beautiful im sure once the colder weather comes you'll appreciate a flat boot that stands up to the elements.

i managed to grab the kangaroo augustas from yoox for $260. they are at the cobbler getting vibram half soles. the otk ma+ boots posted on page 7 were from mona moore during the 70% sales as well. although once i saw them would have paid full price anyway.

^ i agree! i just received an 100$ gift certificate email from monamoore. commemorating the new boutique valid until october 5th...anyone interested should register at the site and i assume u'll get one too!

christianef, not usually a fan of augustas but those are virtually perfect

i wish laika and monadahl would post some of their margielas.

I have two pairs, I'll take some pictures in the near future
    I loved those you posted Mona, but they we so much less soft than repettos I was afraid I'd get blisters. My skin is too thin for most barefoot shoes, it's ridiculous

monadahl, those are extraordinary

^ as they would be for me. as a matter of fact, im on the lookout now since i saw you wear them in waywt.

anyone here like louboutin, wife just bought an amazing colored high heal. the same color that was used during the barbie anniverary runway show... if anyone follows that stuff.

this probably kills any rep. i may have, none. but, the color is amazing to me. like the glossy low rider cars that have 9 layers of paint. whas up essay

So, as promised here are my Margielas (sorry about the horrible quality of the pictures)

These are cute but the thin ankle strap supports all the weight of the wooden sole, and therefore leaves the skin on the back of my ankle completely raw. it is very painful, so I rarely wear them. I considered selling them but they are the only shoes I have that go with this vintage Givenchy dress, so I have to keep them in spite of the pain

These are much more consistent with my style and much more comfortable. It's basically a giant elastic band that goes around the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by comex9 View Post
    anyone here like louboutin, wife just bought an amazing colored high heal. the same color that was used during the barbie anniverary runway show... if anyone follows that stuff.

this probably kills any rep. i may have, none. but, the color is amazing to me. like the glossy low rider cars that have 9 layers of paint. whas up essay
    i think it was discussed on the last page, or the one before last. good... for bed.

Galia, like the second Margielas - very "sexy librarian," which I love.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

galia, the bandage mmm's are really nice. i quite like the others too but it sucks they hurt so much.

these are new from yoox, they are donna karan, she can really put out some clever footwear that hits the mark sometimes, this being one of them.

Oh, how the shape of those are so exotic!

^ one picture is worth a thousand wears...

wedges, medges, they all scream club foot to me.

What's up with the hammer toe action up there?

Quote Originally Posted by duncan_ View Post
    seen those, they are so sick!price was just too good to be true, for a moment, I wished I was a woman...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinorlz View Post
    Photo please Asho!

^ Whoa...so what socks does she wear with those?